meeting 7 days away..

20 posts Page 1 of 2

angela18

Post by angela18 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:14 am
Our meetings on the 28th and I wish I could be sedated or at least hibernate. I can't sleep, feel constantly sick and I'm really ratty.. God help me or my poor family by the weekend!!

Barb I hope you're not feeling this bad.. and poor debbie who's is today.. hope everything goes ok for you and you get the result you want..

I feel so close to tears constantly, hubby says nothng we can do fate is in others hands (doesn't help much)!!

Good luck debbie and everyone else who's meetings are around the corner!!
Ang.. 13 payments in.. WOW, thats over 20% paid!! http://angela18.blogs.iva.co.uk/ well here we go

if you wish for a rainbow... then you have to put up with the rain xx

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:47 am
Thanks Ang ... and everyone else who has sent their good luck wishes. I predict that my situation will not be resolved today, things are never that simple for me ... but I hope that it will all have a positive outcome in the end [:)]

I'll keep you all posted

Debbie
Debbie

aguise

Post by aguise » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:26 am
Hi Ang
There is no point in me saying dont worry because you just will, but think of all the positive things you have going for you, a great IP, a good proposal, family and all our support. You couldnt do much better than that, so keep that worrying to a minimum and know that you have done the best you can, and being upset and tired isnt going to change a thing.

You and Barb will be fine, and regardless there is always a solution. Deep breathe chin up and keep going.
Always here for you on or off forum if you ever want my email just ask admin.

Ang xx
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

aguise

Post by aguise » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:29 am
Lady h there's a lot of heavy breathing going on here is it allowed. LOL

ang
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

buttercup

Post by buttercup » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:05 am
Angela the only way I got through to my meeting was thinking
1 Melanie would not have taken my case on had she not throught I had a good chance or all her work would have been for nothing. Plus she would not have got paid.
2. At least by the end of the 28th you will have a decision to work with be it a yes or a no. you will work with either one as you have to.

It is the waiting that is the worst & not knowing that is why I say at least you will know.

Keep busy & really try to not worry too much. It is not going to change the outcome just make you ill.What we have all done is not a hanging offence and whatever way it goes Melanie will be there to help you.

There are lots of meetings coming up so best of luck to you all.

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:47 am
I really feel for you Ang, I'm sure this week will actually fly by and then it'll be monday night and you'll be celebrating. [:D] You'll be sleeping like a baby then. Thinking of you. Viki X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:49 am
Thinking of you too. My meeting is today and I am surprisingly calm. What I will be like afterwards though is anyones guess!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:57 am
Kallis3, I'm sure you'll be ecstatic as it'll be accepted![:D] Good luck. X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:05 pm
Thanks Vicki.W, I'll post as soon as I know. 3.30 is the time so not long to go now!
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

facingittogether

Post by facingittogether » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:43 pm
hi everyone - well i know nerves must be all over the place for you debbie and kallis but i am praying that you will both have a positive outcome - sending you both big hugs!

ange - i know what you mean - i must say this week it got to me, had the halifax on the phone on friday night and the man was so rude and in yer face - i kept it together on the phone but broke down once i put the receiver down - he finished the conversation by sayin he would call me everyday from now on, and they did sat and sun but not the same person and they were ok, not long now and at least we will have an outcome - hopefully positive - if not start to think about a plan b - our biggest creditor is northern rock - so that scares me - but like others have said mel would not have taken it on if she did not think there was a chance

good luck to everyone who is waiting and kallis and debbie post as soon as you know - good luck and fingers crossed x
12 down - 60 to go! woo hoo!

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:01 pm
oh bless you all, I remember the wait and the phone calls, just try and stay focussed and get to the meeting date, hopefully with acceptance and I promise that a few weeks down the line the freedom of not dreading the postman and the phone ringing will be worth it. Good luck to everyone and I know it's easy for me to say but please don't make yourselves ill by worrying, it's honestly not worth it.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

clive.g

Post by clive.g » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:50 pm
Awww Ang.. As you know mine is on the 29th just after yours and its all been up and down.. Now im back at work its made it a bit better.. It's kept my mind occupied on something else instead of sitting at home worrying about the meeting..

All the best for the 28th and im sure we will do just fine.. :)

Love Clive xx
A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain

angela18

Post by angela18 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:07 pm
thanks everybody, you are all fab!!

I now have the 28th off as leave was closed but with a few changes at work, they've found some more leave.. so I applied and got it. was worried incase I had to stay off, but alas thats one hurdle crossed!! so thats one less weight off my shoulders..

we will have a good natter on saturday and hopefully forget about it!!

thanks again everyone i'm sure we'll be fine!!

I'm really tired as well.. wish I could sleep in until monday morning [:o)] think of how much weight I'd lose and also bags would disappear!!
Last edited by angela18 on Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ang.. 13 payments in.. WOW, thats over 20% paid!! http://angela18.blogs.iva.co.uk/ well here we go

if you wish for a rainbow... then you have to put up with the rain xx

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:30 pm
Chin up Angela18!

We thought that mine would not be accepted without loads of of modifications and extra money per month. We were pleasantly surprised that we didn't.

I was quite calm this morning but when time the meeting came around I was a bag of nerves. If yours is as good as ours, you will be the happiest person in the world!
Bob Marley.

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:37 pm
Angela take it easy on yourself or you will end up physicaly ill...
No good me saying don't worry as I was a nervous wreck, but I tried to stay very busy and threw myself into work (my sales figures were amazing[:)]) and that helped take my mind off things.

I think I may be as nervous as you next Monday worrying about you and barb[:I]

Emma xx
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x
20 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “postings for april”