MELANIE GILES

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Max

Post by Max » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:01 am
I used to post frequently but I am not allowed to use a computer now (eye disease) so my wife is typing this. I wish to give a public thank you to Melanie (I will be sending her a personal one). My son is off to University this year and to cut a long story short Melanie offered all sorts of help - no ifs no buts - help if needed.

I want to say now to all newcommers on this Forum; my IVA was complicated - 7 or 8 companies refused to touch it - two years ago Melanie took it on board and got it accepted first time around with educational costs accepted and other matters - all without a hitch. If any of you are really thinking of an IVA then speak to Melanie - be totally upfront with her then you will not just have a respected IP on board but a friend - if you could see the letter I have just received from her by e-mail you would see I am not exageratinhg one bit. She is a treasure!!

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:11 am
You beat me to it Max! I was going to post your news on the forum so that all of your old friends could see that you are doing OK and that your son and Max and Henry are all doing well.

Thank you for your kind thoughts and public words. It has always been a pleasure to act for you, and the difficult and challenging cases make the job very worthwhile.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:11 am
Max, how lovely to see you and your wife again on here. Hope you are both keeping well and that Max and that gorgeous dog are still fine.

I totally agree with you about Mel and I'm sure an awful lot of posters will do the same. I've met her on a few occasions now and she is as lovely a person off the forum as she is when she is on it.

I know she did a very good job with you.

Hope your son does well at Uni.

Big hugs from me and my pooches! )))HUGS(((
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:26 am
It's good to hear from you again Max and J. Good luck to your son at uni, and lots of love to all of you xxx

MRBLUESKY

Post by MRBLUESKY » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:11 pm
Hi max good to hear from you glad things are working out well for your family keep in touch.Ronald.
Last edited by MRBLUESKY on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”