MELANIE

23 posts Page 2 of 2

Max

Post by Max » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:47 pm
Thank you - my wife collected 1321 signatures this morning - going off to the MP tomorrow - she has photographed all your responses - unless there is an objection from any of you she intends to pin the printout to the signatory list.

ivas4us

Post by ivas4us » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:54 pm
David, I have been worried about you all afternoon. I hope you are ok. Ignore whats going on with the bank. Conventrate on J's mum.
IVA.co.uk The best place for debt advice. Thanks to Melanie Giles, David Mond, David and J (Elv5) Kallis, Dand, Skippy, Andy Davie

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:55 pm
I second that Paul.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Max

Post by Max » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:05 pm
Thank you - I am just waiting to see if Melanie picks up the other post-just come back from hosp; the PP has taken J back because she is in no fit state to drive. Thank you VERY VERY much for all your support. I will reply on the other one but I can't think straight at the moment - on the caller display machine (which TG Jan told us to get) 28 calls from HSBC with their 0845 number.Max is keeping me company he is sitting here trying to get at the keys

ivas4us

Post by ivas4us » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:15 pm
The IVA will sort itself, nothing to worry about. J's mum is priority and I hope you have some good news soon. Thinking of you all.
IVA.co.uk The best place for debt advice. Thanks to Melanie Giles, David Mond, David and J (Elv5) Kallis, Dand, Skippy, Andy Davie

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:18 pm
Just delete all those calls and rise above it all.

J and her mum are more important at the moment.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

David Mond

Post by David Mond » Fri May 01, 2009 7:47 am
Brown and his lot should be sh*t by a Gurkha or at least have a Gurkin shoved up his ar*e
Regards, David Mond, Insolvency Practitioner for over 46 years. Personal Insolvency Practitioner of the year 2012, Personal Insolvency Practitioner of the year finalist 2013 & 2014 awarded by Insolvency & Rescue Magazine and 2015 finalist for Personal Insolvency Firm of the Year.

Max

Post by Max » Fri May 01, 2009 10:49 am
David, it sadens me to have to complain about your post; comming from a member of an esteemed profession which carries responsibilities outwith the conduct of the professional duties themselves only compounds the error of judgement. You and I belong to two great although seperate religions -we should not behave in that way for to do so brings our religion into disrepute. To be honest I did find it offensive. My PP who was RC Chaplain to the paras was shocked and believe me he is no shrinking violet when it comes to expressing an opinion was shocked. Please withdraw it. Thanking you in anticipation.
23 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “talking about ...”