Mercers (again)

5 posts Page 1 of 1

shedfullabeer

Post by shedfullabeer » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:04 pm
iva was approved on september 14th via melanie giles (thanks so much), and am still getting phone calls from these muppets, usually 4-5 times a day and on evenings. My wife has told them on numerous occations that we are on the insolvency register and that her last name has changed but still they call asking for her in her maiden name

Is telling them that she does not live here anymore and to **** off a bad idea?? these guys are really starting to **** us both off now[:(!]

Niobe

Post by Niobe » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:16 pm
The calls will eventually stop but speak to Mel and she will get one of her staff to.sort them out.

herbekj

Post by herbekj » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:02 pm
Assuming you have caller ID you will see the number so you know it's them, answer the phone and then put it down next to the telly.

Let the muppet talk to an actor on corrie or eastenders for a while and do not hang up this can in some instances lock the outbound line from them so they can't start a new call and annoy someone else.

And I assume they are being charged for that connected call where you have not hung up or at least while they waste time talking to Ken and Diedre while thinking talking to you,

Sweet Justice
Last Payment - November 2011 - Completion Certificate received 2 weeks after last payment, Removed from Insolvency Register within 4 weeks after last payment.

Kelly O

Post by Kelly O » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:09 pm
Sorry to hear Mercers are still calling you but if you phone the office tommorow or send me an email I will sort this out for you 1st thing in the morning
Regards Kelly Osadare Debt Advice Manager at www.pjgrecovery.com (host to www.melaniegiles.com.)

PJG Recovery have a free online advice channel at www.debtadvicetv.com. If you are ready to ask us for specific advice or help, then get in touch at www.pjgrecovery.com/contact-us.asp . I look forward to speaking to you.

herbekj

Post by herbekj » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:14 pm
My way is more fun....... :-)
Last Payment - November 2011 - Completion Certificate received 2 weeks after last payment, Removed from Insolvency Register within 4 weeks after last payment.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Harrassment by creditors ?”