Merry Christmas

7 posts Page 1 of 1

mikepapa

Post by mikepapa » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:08 pm
Just a qick hello,,, wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas, thanks to all who helped us on our way to a debt free future. We are almost 3 months in to our IVA & it seems to be working fine,, First Christmas for a long long time that we havent used credit & it feels great,, got everything that we need & still have some money left in our account,, budgeting can be fun & its nice now to log on to my internet banking without seeing O/D .
Its going to be a white christmas here,, built a snowman this morning with help from the dogs,,lol.
Its been a hectic month with work,, people wanting everything done for Christmas,, but now we are on hols so we can open a cold beer & kick back for a week,, best wishes & cheers everyone.
Kind Regards, MP

IVA accepted 1st October 2009

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:13 pm
Hi MP,

Nice to hear from you and glad things are going ok. It will be our second Christmas in an IVA and we have managed well - it does help though doing online surveys and using the vouchers for Christmas pressies!

We still have snow here, rather hope it goes and doesn't freeze later as we have to go out!

Have a good one.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:49 pm
Hi and a Merry Christmas to you too, we've the snow here and it rained last night and apparently the pavements are like a sheet of glass...not that I've been out!

Have a nice time this evening Jan. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:53 pm
I'm glad things are going well Mikepapa, it's good to hear from you again.

It's dull and damp here, so I don't think we'll be getting a white Christmas!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:01 pm
It's still white over here and fog is threatening so rather wish we could stay indoors!

It's hubby's ex brother and sister-in-law who we get on really well with so looking forward to it.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Julie

Post by Julie » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:25 pm
Nice to hear from you MP[:)]

Weathers a bit boring here....no snow/rain, quite mild.

Have a lovely Christmas and I hope the new year will be a good one for you xx

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:40 pm
We've had fog tonight.
Bob Marley.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “keeping in touch”