Message From Mish

6 posts Page 1 of 1

mish1953

Post by mish1953 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:50 pm
Hi peeps,

some of you may remember me from 2007 ( or not ).

I just wanted to say Hello and keep your chin up, I went BR in July 07 - discharged Dec 07 ( 5 months 11 days ). Im still paying my IPA and will until Oct2010 .

No debt, no credit, Cashminder account and Current account ( love the COOP ).

Have a roof over my head, a wee car and motorbike , still a single dad and my baby is 16 now and about to leave school (www.notschool.org) .

Not rich but happy , just enough to get by on if I watch what Im doing but paranoid about spending money [:D]

I just wanted to say thank you .. I just went back and re-read some of my 2007 posts and frankly wouldn't have got through it all without you lot .

Slainte Mhath
Mish
Early Discharge is not an illness !

freelili

Post by freelili » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:56 pm
I remember and this site hasnt been quite the same without you, in the sense of humour department. So glad youre doing OK, its funny how you watch the pennies when you have been through something like this.

The very best to you and your baby.

Love and hugs
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:56 pm
Hi,

You're a bit before my time, but just wanted to say that I am glad you are doing so well and you sound so happy and positive.

Good luck for you and your child in the future.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:17 pm
It's good to hear from you Mish, and I'm glad things are going well for you. Good luck to you and your baby xxx

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:53 pm
Hi Mish - great to hear from you

I was actually wondering what had happened to you the other day - and that is one of the great things about the forum that you can just drop in when you feel like it and still find old friends.

Glad to hear that your daughter has also done well over the last couple of years - does she have a chosen career in mind?
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

mish1953

Post by mish1953 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:02 pm
Hi Melanie - hope that all is well with you .

My wee daughter ( all 6ft of her ) would like to go into child care she has volunteered her spare time to help at a local school nursery.
She's also been applying for part time work but that is very hard to come by around here. She's also been babysitting for a couple of friends, the living room in my flat has a toybox again and the kitten hides at the weekends[:)]
Early Discharge is not an illness !
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “keeping in touch”