MESSAGE LEFT ON ANSWER PHONE

3 posts Page 1 of 1

redhead

Post by redhead » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:28 pm
When i came home from work this evening i could see that a message had been left on my answerphone...when i listened to the message it was a pre recorded message from a company telling me that if i was in debt there is little know government ledgislation i could use called and IVA etc this message went on and on explaining what an IVA was in the end i eraised it cos i got bored...So just to let all of you know companies are leaving messages on answerphones now - What next!!!!! people will be knocking my door and telling us about IVA's Or leaving messages in milk bottles.

IVA now finished - Been a long old journey - I have learnt my lesson Im now DEBT free and it feels good!!!!
IVA now finished - Been a long old journey - I have learnt my lesson Im now DEBT free and it feels good!!!!

Storm

Post by Storm » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:33 am
The automated dialing software they use has this facility if they don't manage to speak to you......

(The company who supplies the software can't install it quick enough at the minute - on an average day it will go through 10,000 telephone numbers)

j_d

Post by j_d » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:20 pm
hi
i also had a phone call like this the other day i spoke to the lady though but she did go on and she did make iva sound very fashionable would be lovely top think i could get rid of my debt just like that and get it reduced as well, next iva will be advertised in glossy mags and billboards how depressing when you really need one and have had it rejected

sorry moan over

julie
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “communicating with creditors prior to IVA”