Moments Thought

7 posts Page 1 of 1

nevillebunny

Post by nevillebunny » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:44 pm
Just wanted to share this, sorry if this is not the right place.

Being in an IVA or DMP can be stressfull, can be hard, can be worrying and can cause sleepless nights but when your feeling down think.

Are things moving forward from where they were before you started to sort out your finances?
Where would you be now if you had ignored your financial issues?
There is light at the end of the tunnel and your moving towards it.
Keep smiling.

Sooner than it seems life can turn around x
Currently in an IVA. Not a Financial Professional, any comments expressed are just my opinion.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:03 am
And there is always the support of this forum if you need it.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:22 am
A lovely post and something for us all to think about and reflecting on the journey you've made is good.

Even the first acknowledgement of you need some financial advice is a landmark moment to you.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

footiemad

Post by footiemad » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:37 am
Very true words Nevillebunny. I've had many moments of extreme stress during my IVA but if I hadn't made the move God only knows what would have happened to us. When I look back I cannot believe the life I was living - always waiting to get the post first, answer the phone before anyone else got to it, hiding post, telling 1 lie after another. It was an absolute nightmare! The IVA has given me peace of mind and the chance to bring stability to my family. Good luck with your journey Nevillebunny. Hopefully mine will be over by the summer. X

watzki

Post by watzki » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:47 pm
I was the same footiemad I hated the post man,when I think back to how many bills came through the door it makes me shudder.I took the plunge one day to ring for advice and I never looked back.The stress made me ill,we never had any money we paid one card with another.
Now we live by our bank account have a bit of savings and look forward to August 1st when it is all paid (hopefully )and the next chapter of our life starts.
It's been a long journey and hard at times but we are getting there
Today 1st of December 2016 the vultures finally flew away

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:25 pm
A fresh start for all during and more so after the IVA - debt free with disposable income. I never thought I'd see the day but love it now.

You'll all get there and I wish you all well.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

nevillebunny

Post by nevillebunny » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:56 pm
Thanks all sorry for the delayed reply. Its going OK, recent few weeks have been a bit up and down mainly down to my IVA provider providing miss information. But otherwise all good, hope you guys are all good as well x
Currently in an IVA. Not a Financial Professional, any comments expressed are just my opinion.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner”