Monthly direct debit

5 posts Page 1 of 1

Dolomiti99

Post by Dolomiti99 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:00 pm
I know this sounds really nosey but my energy prices have risen sharply and the company npower, have just given me my new direct debit payment costs for the next six months. I am in a state of shock! What do others pay for their gas and electricity?

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:01 pm
Hi Dolomiti99 and welcome to the forum.

I pay £83 electric and £87 gas with Atlantic.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

molly16

Post by molly16 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:34 pm
we sre with eon ( npower) they had underestimated our bills and then wanted to change my direct debits from £250 ( for both ) to nearly £600 ..... once i picked myself up from the floor , i got in touch and said couldnt afford it , they forced my hand and made me have gas and electric meters . had visions of my outside in my jimjams feeding 50p pieces into a meter !!! best thing we ever did . we pay for the gas and elec we use .... our arrears are taken at £10 a week from elec meter and they take a few pence every 90 minutes . i take my cards to the local shop . top them up , and no more monthly bills . fab

freelili

Post by freelili » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:48 pm
I pay 88 for elec and 65 for gas.

I dont like those meters Molly, they were in this house when I moved in. I couldnt seem to cope with it and had them taken out and pay monthly for my bills as I have always done.

I am with Southern electric. I did have Npower but they wanted to charge me 100 pounds more and I couldnt afford it, so far so good with my amounts. I usually get some credit for the summer to make up for the winter.
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

Dolomiti99

Post by Dolomiti99 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:09 pm
Thank you so much. I can't believe the prices.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for july”