More Bad News

4 posts Page 1 of 1

ray_a

Post by ray_a » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:10 pm
Trying to sort out the variation and to try and find a way around the statutory interest problem then guess what my purchaser of my property creates!

His solicitor is finding every question he can muster on the property, and then to cap it all after 6 weeks when his house buyers report is done he wants to have damp and timber report now done.

We are no have areal possibility of losing the house we were planning to rent because we won't have exchanged contracts!

Unless someone has a brain wave I am fast thinking to pull out and go for a higher price so as to try and get as much as I can to pay the statutory interest and to teach my proposed purchaser a lesson on not messing people around!

So depressing especially as we have been badly advised by our supervisor by giving us the wrong settlement figure back in November!

We really have tried to sort things out for everyone and can't believe how stupid people are!

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:16 pm
Sounds like a sensible way forward to me - but make sure to keep your Supervisor in the loop.

Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner for over 20 years.

For further details contact me at http://www.melaniegiles.com and view my IVA blog at: http://melaniegiles.blogs.iva.co.uk
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

ray_a

Post by ray_a » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:37 pm
Thanks Melanie

Will keep you updated.

I wrote to my supervisor explaining why we required a variation. Awaiting the response!

ray_a

Post by ray_a » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:46 pm
Not wanting to be awkward but when the creditors meeting is completed one way or the other then I will be more than happy to post it so that can people can use it for reference for the future.

However if the experts would like to see it then i am more than happy to send it over by e mail to their own e mail address!

Regards

Ray
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA postbag for june”