Mortgage advice

Meet the experts that answer your questions
8 posts Page 1 of 1

Nicpel

Post by Nicpel » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:11 am
Hi, my IVA was paid off in January 2017, and on my credit file is at appears as satisfied. I would like to try for a mortgage. My partner has a CCJ (parking fine!) until 2020. Anyone ever had any luck getting a mortgage?

Ryan

Industry Expert

Post by Ryan » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:01 am
It will depend on many factors such as when the IVA began, % of deposit available etc but we have certainly managed to obtain Mortgages for many Clients following IVAs.

Regards
Ryan Radford
IVA Mortgage Expert
Zebra Money Centre

IVA Mortgage advice needed? Looking at Right to Buy and completed IVA still on credit files ?

Contact me at http://www.ivamortgageexpert.co.uk or via the expert page

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:43 am
While it is on your credit files the chances are slim or rates will be higher if you do find a willing lender.

I woulkd suggest a chat with Ryan and ./ or Shaun who can help you with the ground work in getting ready to make applications. They both have extensive experience with adverse credit.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Nicpel

Post by Nicpel » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:58 am
Ryan wrote:
It will depend on many factors such as when the IVA began, % of deposit available etc but we have certainly managed to obtain Mortgages for many Clients following IVAs.

Regards
Hi thanks Ryan, I have emailed you.
Many thanks.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:14 am
Here's hoping working with Ryan and his team you will soon be sorted .
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

jites_uk

Post by jites_uk » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:45 pm
Hi Ryan,
I started my IVA April 2015 and made a full and final offer just this year Feb 2017, it was accepted. My Credit report is very poor but I would like a mortgage for a bigger place for my growing family. I know presently no bank will touch me which is understandable and my defaults and IVA will not drop off my account until April 2021. I would like to work with you when the time comes to help me get a mortgage. I just want to know when will be the right time to get in touch with you or rather when can we start working on getting a mortgage.
regards

jites_uk

Post by jites_uk » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:56 pm
jites_uk wrote:
Hi Ryan,
I started my IVA April 2015 and made a full and final offer just this year Feb 2017, it was accepted. My Credit report is very poor but I would like a mortgage for a bigger place for my growing family. I know presently no bank will touch me which is understandable and my defaults and IVA will not drop off my account until April 2021. I would like to work with you when the time comes to help me get a mortgage. I just want to know when will be the right time to get in touch with you or rather when can we start working on getting a mortgage.
regards
Just to add to clarify my situation a bit, I currently owed a 50% share of a shared ownership property which of course I would have to sell when the time comes and selling my 50% share will take a while as you know the housing association will have to offer it to other applicants on the council waiting list and if no body buys it then they will allow me to sell it on the open market for the full cost and then if someone buys it I give back 50% share to them. all this variables is the reason I wanted to find out when I can start talking or contact you. I feel kinda stupid contacting you now when I can obviously do nothing about my IVA situation

Ryan

Industry Expert

Post by Ryan » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:12 pm
Hi, we may be able to assist with a mortgage. How much was the CCJ for?
Ryan Radford
IVA Mortgage Expert
Zebra Money Centre

IVA Mortgage advice needed? Looking at Right to Buy and completed IVA still on credit files ?

Contact me at http://www.ivamortgageexpert.co.uk or via the expert page
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet the experts”