Mortgage Success Post IVA

4 posts Page 1 of 1

vikkib1212

Post by vikkib1212 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:52 am
I'm happy I'm able to come back and write this post after being a member of the forum since 2017. Ten years ago I was looking down the barrel of huge debt and an IVA was the only way out. The prospect of owning my own home were bleak. I completed my IVA in 2019 and began repairing my credit report and I'm now pleased to say that after using Robert Jones from the Select Partnership a company recommend in this group I've now completed my dream of buying a property with my partner from a high street lender with a very low interest rate. I'm grateful to this group and Robert and his team at Select. For those still considering the process of in an IVA it takes time to sort things out but there is light at the end of that tunnel and owning a home is still possible. Thanks again for this forum

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:40 am
Congratulations on both your new start and your new home !

It's great to hear that post-IVA life has worked out for you and heartening for our other posters, approaching their goal, to learn that life after an IVA can work out well.

Thank you for posting this great news and Merry Christmas !
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:31 am
Great to hear from you and well done on your home ownership. Enjoy Christmas in your OWN home x
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Gar0ld73

Post by Gar0ld73 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:08 am
Wow, thanks for this post. Something similar awaits me shortly. It is very encouraging that after so much time, you have succeeded. Unfortunately, my partner dumped me, and now I owe a huge amount of money. I even had to mortgage my parents' house.
Hopefully, thanks to your site, I can continue to work with [link removed]. Your site gives me hope. Thanks!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “a success story”