My car

18 posts Page 2 of 2

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:41 pm
Why not wait until we contact you for a chat, rather than getting all wound up about this now. There is usually a solution for most problems, and you may like to try several avenues before you find the right solution.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

David Mond

Post by David Mond » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:33 am
Melanie is right Gripper - you have made 3 posts under separate titles - give all information to Melanies team regarding yours and your wifes debts and loan agreements be it on HP or otherwise and they will then advise you appropriately - getting interim advice on specific individual points is not the answer. Give all the information to your chosen advisor or seak from another one or two advisors the advice, BUT they all need the facts of your/your wifes debts and details of your/your wifes income and total household expenditure. Good luck.
Last edited by David Mond on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards, David Mond, Insolvency Practitioner for over 46 years. Personal Insolvency Practitioner of the year 2012, Personal Insolvency Practitioner of the year finalist 2013 & 2014 awarded by Insolvency & Rescue Magazine and 2015 finalist for Personal Insolvency Firm of the Year.

RHB

Post by RHB » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:50 am
Thing is, your wife WILL be affected no matter what route you choose to go down by your debt. But it can be worked through & I'm sure when you discuss things with her that she will be supportive.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “my car, can I keep it, repairs, etc”