My son has grown another inch!!

3 posts Page 1 of 1

maxdebt

Post by maxdebt » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:35 am
In one month! His school trousers have crawled up his ankles. My mother suggests doing what she did with me when I was my sons age. She bought me trousers that were 2 sizes too big, a good belt to stop them falling down, and sewed 'turnups' into them. Then as I grew, she would undo one turnup. Of course I remember the telltale sign of stitching visable for all to see at school. Needless to say my son was horrified at the suggestion [:D] In fact I will buy him another pair from Asda today (thank the lord for George clothes)
My thanks to Melanie and her team :)

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:39 pm
I love Asda! I bought a jumper for work a couple of weeks ago for a bargain £5 - you can't go wrong for a fiver!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is the present - a gift to make the most of.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/

maxdebt

Post by maxdebt » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:33 pm
My mate was telling me him and his boss got caught short down south and had to book a B&B. They had no clothes with them other than the grubby ones they were wearing and with a big meeting in the morning. They went to ASDA at 10 pm and bought 2 shirts, 2 pairs of trousers, 2 pairs of pants (I guess they must have been the same size [;)] total cost £24 for the lot!!
My thanks to Melanie and her team :)
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “money saving tips”