Need a chat !!

18 posts Page 2 of 2

Dee

Post by Dee » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:35 pm
Hi Trees
I am in the process of gathering all my paperwork for my IVA proposal. I am going with Melanie and I can assure you its no where near as bad as you are imagining. I started by filling in the online form on Melanie's website. A lovely lady called Tina then called me to arrange a convenient time for her to call me back to go through the details. When she called I can honestly say that she treats you like a friend and it was so easy to talk to her. She has your details in front of her and it is very informal. She then told me what further info she required and arranged to call me again, I even found myself looking forward to her call. She emailed me details of our conversation including my I&E.
I hope this helps Trees cause I know fear of the unknown is often worse than the reallity.

Melanie I'm sure you already know this but Tina is worth her weight in gold!

Dee

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:09 pm
She is quite simply the best debt counselling manager I have ever had the privilege of working with.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:17 pm
I will third that..

Tina is fantastic, she is so genuine, helpful and nice.
I was worried she may think I was mad as I had to go mid sentance while talking to her a couple of times as was keeping my iva from my family [:I]

Nothing was too much trouble and its so nice to hear such a friendly voice with no judgement at all.
Emma x
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “postings for january”