New build help to buy after Iva

17 posts Page 2 of 2

Tatty280

Post by Tatty280 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:03 pm
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:07 amAL28 wrote:
Going to give him a call now! Would you believe it I’ve had an email from aperture and they’ve sent me my completion certificate! Feels amazing 6 of the hardest years over. Just a few loose ends to tie up with bpf having a wrong default date then my file should be squeaky clean. Emailed insolvency register today and they will remove the Iva within 3 days too! Result!!
Hi AL28

I’m not sure whether you’re still around, but could I ask who you emailed to request the removal of your IVA from the register please and also how you worded the email please?

I’m asking this as I’m in a similar situation - I’m looking to buy some land - I received my completion certificate 8 days after the end of my IVA (my IP has been brilliant and fast tracked it for us), I’ve had confirmation that the entries are being removed from my credit file, but I can’t find any info re how to get the entry removed from the register before the 3 month period is up.

Thanks in advance!

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:29 am
Contact the insolvency service and ask them to consider early removal- they may decide to do it based on your circumstances.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “mortgages”