New Year Resolution, start that diet (again !!)

176 posts Page 11 of 12

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:41 pm
I would Skippy but I forgot to look at the password and she even told us all about the online stuff! doh! I'll check with my friend see if she noted it. According to SW I'm 15.6! So not too good!

http://isthereanend.blogs.iva.co.uk/cat ... tegorized/

15.3 this week!
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

louisa.s

Post by louisa.s » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:13 am
Don't think I lost any thing this week or it certainly looked remarkably like the weight I was last week, but considering everything that has been going on with Dad I'm pretty happy with that. I did pilates on Sunday evening and that was interesting!

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:53 pm
I've been out on my bike this afternoon! I collected it from my mum's shed where's been for the past few years and cycled home - I'd forgotten how much I enjoy cycling, although I do feel that as I'm getting older I might need to get a new, softer saddle!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is the present - a gift to make the most of.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/

pixie

Post by pixie » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:24 pm
Well done Skippy! It's years since I used mine and not much chance of doing again!!

Pixie
Pixie
'Welcome to where ever you are, this is your life you've made it this far, welcome, you've got to believe right here right now is exactly where you're meant to be'
IVA started may 07 ended dec 08

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:50 pm
Never say never Pixie! I've been out on it again today and had a really nice ride along the river and I didn't actually feel as if I was exercising as I enjoyed it. Just one problem - my backside aches!

BECKY

Post by BECKY » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:09 pm
Lost another 3 and 1/2 inches this week but only 2 lb since the beginning of jan!! People are starting to notice my inch loss now which is helping as my motivation is seriously waning[:(]

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:23 pm
You're doing really well! I would rather lose inches than weight to be honest so that I can tone up. Keep going with it!

I'm not looking forward to weighing in tomorrow - I've had a horrible hacking cough since last week so the only exercise I've done is the 2 short bike rides at the weekend. The amount of cough medicine and throat sweets that I've eaten has probably cancelled out the diet - not that I've been very good as it was my mum's birthday at the weekend and we took her out for a meal and bought her a birthday cake...

BECKY

Post by BECKY » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:32 pm
)It was my mums birthday at the weekend too and I pigged out as well!! 2 bike rides is better than none , especially with a cold... U need to eat to get better( thats my excuse when I have a cold[;)]

pixie

Post by pixie » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:31 am
I've only lost 2lb this week but overall I've now lost a stone in 3 weeks [:D]
If only it would always be so quick! So long as it keeps going in the right direction I don't mind!
Skippy - the bikes safe from me trying to squash it as I couldn't ride it anyway! I have cts in my hands so I can't even hold the handle bars! May Be a unicycle with a big seat [:D]

Pixie
Pixie
'Welcome to where ever you are, this is your life you've made it this far, welcome, you've got to believe right here right now is exactly where you're meant to be'

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:07 am
Oooops[:I]!

Me - 12st 7.5lb (stayed the same)
Dave - 14st 10 3/4lb (+3/4lb)

Not a good week, although I'm happy I didn't put on!

Well done Pixie, you're doing really well. The bit about the unicycle made me laugh! If you don't mind me asking, what is cts?

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:57 am
I've just been online and ordered the Davina McCall DVD! I need to do something and looking out the window at the weather it won't be outside!

Becky, how many sections of the DVD do you do each time, and are you still doing it every day? I'm not sure I'll be able to manage that, but I'm aiming for 3 times a week!

pixie

Post by pixie » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:44 pm
Skippy - cts is carpal tunnel syndrome, basically nerve damage. 9 years ago all my joints flared up, over about 3 weeks I went from being 25 to a little old lady! I was told it was rheumatoid Arthritus and then told it wasn't! Same with cts but the symptoms are still the same. Anyway gradually it eased off but stayed in my hands and feet. My mum now has RA and is getting worse with it.
I'm always wary of too much exercise now in case it comes back!!
Pixie

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:53 pm
You poor thing Pixie. I can understand you being wary - take care of yourself x

BECKY

Post by BECKY » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:43 pm
Hi well done everyone with the weight loss.
Skippy I did 3 sections 5 times a week for the first 3 weeks but now im down to 3 times a week. I tried to do the aerobics section everyday (as I have lots of fat to burn) then alternate the rest. Ive just got her 3 30 minutes workout as well so am alternating between both dvds at least 3 times a week now.
I recommend a decent pair of running shoes though as mine dont offer enough impact protection and my legs have been killing me!!

aguise

Post by aguise » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:58 pm
Hi All and well done.
Me 3lb and hubby 2lb loss. Total for each of us is now 8lbs in three weeks. Skippy I bought a Kirsty Gallagher dvd from poundland, but have been too scared to put it on lol. As you say the weather isnt helping too bad to walk home today from work, might try the dvd in a bit. I will probably get tired watching it though.

Ang
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/
176 posts Page 11 of 12
Return to “weight watchers club”