New Year Resolution, start that diet (again !!)

176 posts Page 12 of 12

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:04 pm
Well I've just been notified by HMV that my DVD is on it's way - I wasn't expecting them to despatch it that quickly, I thought I'd have time to build up to the idea!

I'll definitely try it 3 times a week, but the only problem is I'll have Dave sitting on the sofa watching and laughing at me! I'll have to banish him to the bedroom!

Well done for losing more Ang!

aguise

Post by aguise » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:18 pm
Dave should be doing it with you skippy! My problem is where to do mine as if I jump on the living room floor there is a good chance the telly will fall over. I will have to try to time it when the neigbours are out or they will think there is an earthquake.

Ang
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:43 pm
We live in a maisonette, so I'm hoping our neighbour won't go out in the garden as she'll be able to see through the patio doors!

I don't have a lot of room, so I might have to move the sofa first - that's enough exercise on it's own!

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:32 pm
God I hurt! I started the Davina DVD yesterday and my legs are killing me - I did aerobics and abs yesterday, and legs and abs today and my legs are like rubber!

I might have to have a break tomorrow as I'm planning on joining Slimming World tomorrow night - if I can move!

aguise

Post by aguise » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:55 pm
Well done skippy. I started the kirsty Galagher one as well yesterday, I just about got through the warm up, but managable at least and thank god not too much jumping about so the telly didnt fall over.

Ang

pixie

Post by pixie » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:35 pm
Just thought I'd report in [:)]
I only lost 5lb this week [:D][:D]
I hope you've recovered now Skippy! Did you get to sw?

Where has everyone gone, there were lots more of us a few week's ago. I hope the motivation is still strong for everyone.
Pixie
'Welcome to where ever you are, this is your life you've made it this far, welcome, you've got to believe right here right now is exactly where you're meant to be'
IVA started may 07 ended dec 08

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:45 pm
Well done Pixie, you put me to shame - I gained 1 3/4lb! Dave stayed the same, so it's not been a good week in the Skippy household!

I didn't make it to Slimming World as I'm not sure if the diet really suits me - I prefer the flexibility of Weight Watchers and I lose weight quicker on SW but get bored with it!

There's a WW and a SW class near me on Monday, so I'm going to have a think over the weekend and decide which one to join then.

My legs are still killing me, but I'm going to do a different section of the DVD tonight - chances are I won't be able to move my arms tomorrow morning! I've still got a cough and my tummy muscles hurt each time I cough - who says that exercise is good for you?!?!?

BECKY

Post by BECKY » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:23 pm
Lost another inch and half this week, I just cant get motivated with my diet[:(] I was gonna stick to it this week to give my weight loss abit of a kick start but I havent managed to be good for one day yet, never mind a week[:I]
Skippy I know what u mean about ur legs ,mine killed when i first started , its eased a bit now but somedays I ache all over when im done!!!!

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:38 pm
I wish I could lose those inches Becky! Stick with it - you must really notice a difference in your clothes now.

I'm going to give the DVD a miss tonight as I'm still walking like a 90 year old! I'll do some more on Saturday morning and see which part of me hurts next! I must say it's the best exercise DVD I've done - even Davina isn't too annoying!

louisa.s

Post by louisa.s » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:42 pm
[:(]I'm right with you on the lack of motivation with the diet - I don't know whats up with me. i suppose it could be down to the stress of my dad having a heart attack and quadruple bypass!!! But it is now getting me down as I can feel the pounds going on and the inches going up by the day. I'm going to dig my recipe sheets out from when I did the Tesco GI diet and see if that helps (although what would help is hubby cooking his own dinner for once)

Sorry guys - I didn't mean for this post to be so down in the dumps although on the bright side the IVA is going swimmingly and we've actually started to save a little as my new years achievements was to have at least £500 in the bank at the end of the end for emergencies (or babies!)

So back to work....

Lou xx

PS Everyone is doing so well - keep it up as it is good to see!

aguise

Post by aguise » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:06 pm
Hi there just had our weigh in and another 2lb for me and 3lb for hubby. Quite pleased as last saturday we went out for a post xmas meal with friends as we didnt get round to it at xmas, and I ate a huge mixed grill and pud and have felt guilty for it all week, but ooh was it lovely. I am struggling a bit and getting a little fed up of eating things I dont really enjoy, so I am going to have to do some serious thinking as to what to have or I think I might cave.

Ang
176 posts Page 12 of 12
Return to “weight watchers club”