Next debt debate 2nd May

41 posts Page 2 of 3

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:52 pm
Hi Emma ... great to see that you might be able to come on Friday ... my Friday afternoon strangely kept itself free for me to be able to come :)

May ... it would be lovely to see you also. If you ask Andy or Admin to let you have my email address I could give you my mobile number then you could call me if you need me or anything.

Debbie
Debbie

admin

Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:31 am
Hi May,
please could you confirm that it would be OK to swap email addresses with Soulgrowth [:)]
admin
Admin

Posting Guidelines:
Industry Experts
-Must have appropriate licenses
-Advice is transparent and clear
-No solicitation (web link in signature is ok)

Forum Experts
-Give advice based on personal experience
-Are impartial and transparent

may07

Post by may07 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:43 pm
Yes by all means give soulgrowth my e-mail. I appreciate the support!

Thanks for the responses to my questions.

May

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Thu May 01, 2008 10:01 pm
Hi All

I am still a bit 50/50 about wether I can make tomorrow, I really hope to but got a busy day as have to take my dad to stansted airport and then work in Cambridge area.
I really am going to try, is it alright to just turn up or do you need to know in advance??

Ang, I have your mobile and will text you to let you know as I would love to meet you outside if I do manage to come as don't want to walk in on my own[:I][:I]

Hope to see you tomorrow
Emma x
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Thu May 01, 2008 10:34 pm
I need to go to bed now as got to be up at 5am[:0]

Andy, perhaps you could send me an email at some point tomorrow if it is not ok to just turm up unanounced.

Bit unsure as to wether I needed to book a place.

If I don't hear from you I will turn up if I can and hope you have space for me[:)]
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu May 01, 2008 11:58 pm
Just turn up Emma - there are bound to be a few spare places and it would be lovely to see you again.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

aguise

Post by aguise » Fri May 02, 2008 7:03 am
No problem emma I will meet you outside just send a text when you are in the area,we are arriving at euston at about 1.30 so will be wandering for a while. Andy said it would be ok so just turn up. Hope you can come.

Ang xx
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Fri May 02, 2008 11:44 am
Hi
Yes just turn up Emma,I have sent you an email
Regards
Andam Davies

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Fri May 02, 2008 10:29 pm
Hi Andy, Melanie, Ang, Debbie and Dominic

Lovely to see you all and an enjoyable debate[:)]

See you all again next week in Portsmouth, Melanie you must stay over it will be fun[:)]

A special mention to Ang's husband - a lovely man and VERY funny[:D][:D]

Emma x x

Best Wishes

Emma x

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Fri May 02, 2008 10:53 pm
I will be staying over - and Steve is just the best very good looking and he got me at least 3 glasses of wine. A perfect gent!
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Sat May 03, 2008 8:46 am
Here, here on all accounts ... what a brilliant debate. When the 'banking' chaps spoke up I was itching to join in with the debate! One thing that seemed to come across from the discussions is that the 'industry' seems to be in a state of some flux at the moment.

I loved Dominic's ... and the subsequent panel's ... discussion that the banks have their own 'credit crucnch' now where they wont even lend to one another!

Melanie ... you did brilliantly and really let that ethos of being on the side of the 'person' behind the debt in your ever inspirational way shine through.

Andy, you looked very professional and handsome in your suit ... and put the IVA case forward brilliantly!

Andrew (from "Brightoak") ... great to meet you at long last, and good to that you are the antithesis of a stuffy, old grey haired man sat in some anonymous office.

Steve ... thanks for encouraging my Eddie Stobbart spotters club passion ... and allowing me to share my dream with you of being able to drive an HGV! I look forward to seeing some postings from "Mac2"?

Dominic ... hope to see you possibly in Portsmouth next week if work permits.

Ang and Emma ... lovely to see you both once again, I feel like we've known one another for a lifetime!

A brilliant experience ... when is the next one Andy?

Debbie
Debbie

aguise

Post by aguise » Sat May 03, 2008 9:31 am
It was a great day we really enjoyed it.The virgin train saga carried on, No reserved seats on the way home. I had a slight moan to the train manager and we went home first class drinks and food provided, carriage to ourselves. I felt like the queen and steve waved out the window at everything we went past lol. The chap was really nice and said take full advantage so I was drinking vodka, we had very up market sarnies and cake and biscuits and a great big banana each, I am not to put any of steves comments about those lol.
A really enjoyable and interesting debate great to see emma, Melanie and debbie and to meet Dominic for the first time, and of course to see Andy again. Lovely to meet Andrew Graveson as well, he is lovley.
Mach 2 will make his first post later, though it will take a while a one fingered typist.
I will blog about it all later it the week.

Ang xx

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Sat May 03, 2008 11:33 am
Well ... treated like royalty eh! I suppose Mach2 was practising his Duke of Edingburgh royal wave was he! [:D]

Debbie
Debbie

aguise

Post by aguise » Sat May 03, 2008 12:28 pm
Debbie dont ask at one point he had the sticker off the knives and forks with tuck in written on it stuck on his forhead, just as well we were the only ones in the coach. It was really nice though as we were both shattered. We didnt get home until 2245 and collapsed to bed.

Ang x

michael.t47

Post by michael.t47 » Sat May 03, 2008 2:07 pm
wish i could have made it
41 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “past debt debates”