Noels Christmas Presents

5 posts Page 1 of 1

johnz

Post by johnz » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:21 pm
Did anyone watch Noels Christmas presents last night. Boy, did I blub.

I think regardless of anyones personal circumstances, it's important to sit back once in a while and realise that while you may have it bad there's always someone else out there that's got it worse. Especially at this time of year.

Take my hubbies family for instance. His brother needs a kidney transplant, 2 of his nieces have cystic fibrosis and 1 of them needs a lung transplant. That's 1 family of 6 (mum, dad and 4 kiddies) with 3 of them with serious life threatening health problems.

And I sit here complaining about money! Makes me feel very humble.

Johnz
Johnz

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:00 pm
Things like that do tend to put things in perspective don't they Johnz

Have a very Happy Christmas and I hope 2008 is a much better year or you with lots of happiness in store x
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:03 pm
My Mum had a heart attack yesterday and is in hospital, she is 200 miles away and although I am going on Thursday (already planned) may go sooner. Johnz I think you have been on a bumpy journey and I sincerely wish you a very Happy 2008. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:51 pm
I'm so sorry to hear about your mum Isthereanend, and also about your hubby's family Johnz. As you say, it really puts things into perspective.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is the present - a gift to make the most of.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/

johnz

Post by johnz » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:59 pm
Happy Christmas and happy new year to all of you too.

Wish your mum the best from us, Isthereanend.

Johnz
Johnz
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “new postings for December”