Not a good time at the minute

10 posts Page 1 of 1

KM1512

Post by KM1512 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:28 pm
Feeling so low at the moment worrying about everything and everybody just feel worthless and wishing I could change my situation. My mum isn't very well at the moment and I am so worried about her and she is trying to hard to look after my disabled brother who is at home with her. My sister has a really bad eating disorder and has been in hospital several times and she has just annouced that she is expecting at baby in December and the Doctors have said it could be dangerous as her heart will not be strong enough for labour sorry for the rant just had no one to talk to at the minute

harrimav

Post by harrimav » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:08 pm
You poor thing! We all get like this , believe me I am
So up and down all the time as well at the moment. Just entering into IVA, having a rubbish time with husband and
Hate my job. When I list it all down I have to laugh otherwise I'd cry!! I keep hoping I'll wake
Up one day happy!
But we'll all get there including you, have some faith ,
Things always get better ( as they say....) xx
harrimav

Struzzo39

Post by Struzzo39 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:20 pm
Life can be sooo hard at times and I do believe you feel it more with the iva always within your thoughts too.
I too are having more bad than good days at the min. The car needs repairs of £2000+. My grandma who's in her 70's is rapidly losing her short term memory. She's in denial. My grandma though is my childcare for our 2 young boys and her hubby (my grandad) is undergoing chemo as well as wanting their health to improve for their sakes i want and need for it to improve for mine. sounds really selfish i know. Without their help with the children the iva would fail. Who knows how much longer they can carry on helping out.
But I have a fantastic husband who i love dearly, 2 wonderful children (well most of the time) What more could I ask for . Appart from a huge lottery win lol
Sorry to hear about your troubles Hopefully your mum will pick up soon. Can she not get help with your brother? Dont worry bout your sister i'm sure they'll make sure all the plans will be in place before delivery and maybe suggest a section x Take care x
Steven & Debbie

kazzafunk

Post by kazzafunk » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:21 pm
It is hard to struggle with an IVA when you are presented with personal crisises.

I hope everything sorts itself out and just keep coming on here to offload - that's what we are all here for.

Take care.xx
Kazza

Please visit my blog:
http://kazzafunk.blogs.iva.co.uk/

IVA completed 21/03/2012

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:59 am
I agree please use the forum as a sounding board, I'm not that good with words and don't always know what to say but I'll always listen so if anyone wants to have a rant at me feel free to let me know and I'll work out a way to contact you offline.

I'm the insomniac of the forum and often pop up at unearthly hours despite being tired when I went to bed at 9pm and slept for ten mins...now my body says that's enough! MIL rang and the phone woke me!
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

KM1512

Post by KM1512 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:45 pm
Thanks for all your nice posts I know I just have to struggle on and each day is a day closer to the end. Yesterday my daughter opened the oven door and it fell off in her hand all I could do was laugh because I knew if I sat and cried it wasn't going to get anywhere thankfully it was just the screws came out so I tightened them and everything is ok at the minute.

Shining

Post by Shining » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:14 pm
Oh bless ya, sometimes these things are sent to test us and test us they do...I agree laugh when you can x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Struzzo39

Post by Struzzo39 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:28 am
Update. Been to a local garage and got them to quote me for the extensive car repairs and they can do it for about 900!!!! so thats better. A family member is willing to help us. Felt sick in asking for help. Never done that before but I really didnt want a payment break to then make the iva extend.
Also made an appt to see my grandma's GP to get some advice on what to do next . I think its early dementia but we'll have to see what he says.
Steven & Debbie

Niobe

Post by Niobe » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:13 am
Glad you are getting things sorted Struzzo. Hopefully it's just normal old age with your grandma - I suffer from short term memory loss sometimes but until it gets really bad I'm just putting it down to me getting older!!

Struzzo39

Post by Struzzo39 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:40 pm
Thanks. Think it's a little more than just old age :(
Steven & Debbie
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “how are you coping?”