Not a penny in pocket

3 posts Page 1 of 1

hara

Post by hara » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:02 pm
I walked to work all week,about 4 miles each way. I used to have at least 50 to 100 ponds in my pocket.I did not have a penny in my pocket to day.How strange?

I decided to walk out of necessity than by choice.But it is good in a way as it helps to burn energy. My wife's car has almost run out of petrol,She was saying.She has do a School run as the School is three miles each way,walking is not an option. I thought She had more money than the 4 pounds she says she has.I have promised some money next week.

Drawing a net salary of over three thousand and to be in such a miserable position takes some effort.

This afternoon I wanted to go to Macdonalds to have a cup of tea.But my pockets were empty.Then I vaguely I remembered having kept some money in side pocket of a bag.quickly I managed to find the bag,dipped My hand in side pocket with expectation of finding some money to fund my up of tea,but only to be disappointed.No Macdonalds tea for me.
That is a fantastic saving of 75p that I did not have.

Hara

ray_a

Post by ray_a » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:13 pm
Hi Hara

When i read posts like yours it makes me feel that my problems are nothing compared to yours!

I hope this suggestion may help and please take it that way.

It would appear that you are not in an IVA as yet but have to pay the IP a monthly amount. You most probably have to pay your mortgage.

If that is the case then there must be something left!

I budget to ensure that the family are housed and there is food as being the main essentials of life.

Obviously you need to travel around so make a reasonable budget for that.

Please don't pay anything to your creditors at this stage as they will fall into the IVA and can be dealt with there.

As for the situation you are facing can you get an advance from your employer to keep you going for the month?

Anyway hope this helps!

Take care and we are behind you!

Regards

Ray

hara

Post by hara » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:20 pm
thank you Ray.I have a iva proposal in place and the creditors meeting is i July first week

I thought I would share My experience and thoughts.

hara
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA postbag for june”