Offer

3 posts Page 1 of 1

janderson

Post by janderson » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:51 pm
Hi All

Have the paperwork through and the offer is going to be low. We are applying jointly and there will be 13p and 14p in the pound offered to creditors. The earlier position was better but my wife found an error in the figures and they had to be recalculated and now we have this lower offer. I have to say I feel very low about this because I think it will fail as the creditors will want more. I do not wish to consider BR. We may have only DM to go for then re apply later. I am ready for saying to hell with it all at the moment as I feel now like I felt when we started 6 months ago with and IR with the CAB.

[V]

Locko

Post by Locko » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:55 pm
Hi

I am just thinking about IVA at the moment and was wondering if anyone has any advice as I find the whole thing daunting.

sblack

Post by sblack » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:57 pm
Locko you would be best starting a new post.
"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for april”