Oh for crying out loud!!!

2 posts Page 1 of 1

johnz

Post by johnz » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:12 pm
Today's post held the usual tripe - "buy things for christmas", "spend more money on your catalogue", "have a cheaper credit card"!!!! But 2 things caught my attention. The first really made me laugh and the 2nd really concerned me until I noticed something, and then I laughed. But I get ahead of myself [:D]

Today it was confirmed that another of my creditors had accepted the dmp proposal. Very good. This makes Johnz happy[:D]

So! First thing in post that makes me laugh. A christmas card from same creditor, thanking me for being such a fabulous customer and here's a voucher so I can spend some more money [:D][:D][:D] Husband came home after me, saw the card and spent a few minutes wetting himself laughing too. [:D][:D][:D][:D]

2nd thing in post. A letter from Reliable Collections Ltd. Apparantly a debt management company. I'm getting worried. Where have these people got my information from. Who are they? I've never heard from them. So just came online intending to look them up and noticed something. A reference number. Which just happens to match the account number for the company that have just accepted my dmp proposal and sent me a christmas card.[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

What the!!!!![:D]

Johnz
Johnz

johnz

Post by johnz » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:13 pm
p.s.

Sorry. Got a bit trigger happy on the smileys there [:D]

Johnz
Johnz
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner: chat in 2007”