on the way

64 posts Page 5 of 5

Lisa2009

Post by Lisa2009 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:04 pm
LOL i just had a chuckle thinking back to him dropping to the floor and licking up the shake n vac faster than we could putit down. Needless to say we stopped buying it. He still licks windows and walls but we really need to keep them.

So sorry gavin we have taken over your post
http://mrsskint.blogs.iva.co.uk/ 'Our Story'

Nil carborundum illegitimi

Lisa2009

Post by Lisa2009 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:05 pm
Maybe his school will start to pick up on his problems. My sons school has been fantastic and supporting us all the way.
http://mrsskint.blogs.iva.co.uk/ 'Our Story'

Nil carborundum illegitimi

Cybus

Post by Cybus » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:08 pm
johnpaul wrote:

whos to find out skippy
you are right about handing it over i think you might be able to keep 50?% of it

JOHNPAUL
A scratchcard win, as has been pointed out many times now on this forum, is a windfall and in answer to the question 'Who's to find out?'. Well anyone with honesty and integrity will volunteer that information up. I personally take a very dim view of anyone who would suggest that a debtor should act otherwise.

Tell it like it is.
Tell it like it is.

lily

Post by lily » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:14 pm
This happens sometimes skip, denial. Mine had problems from birth also, they were thought to be deaf, naughty, awkward but I knew there was something wrong, I thought I was perhaps doing something wrong. It runs in families, I have had genetic counselling, tests been involved in genetic reaserch etc. I am a carrier and my daughter could be a carrier too, it can affect girls but usually only boys as its carried on the x chromasome, girls will inherit a normal one from the father boys only have one so its passed down by the mother.

Boy skint, we could write a book, the smelling, the colour of food, packaging, can identify with that.

If you havent already read this book, its brilliant, it will make you laugh and cry but it really puts you in the mind of an autistic, how they think and their reasoning. The curious incident of the dead dog in the nightime.

Hope I havent breached any forum rules by putting this. Yes let me know re friday, I really do understand what its like to be chasing the diagnosis.

lily
lily
64 posts Page 5 of 5
Return to “postbag for september”