One payment down . . .

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Pink Dog

User avatar
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Pink Dog » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:58 pm
i was wondering, i am at college now for 2 years, when i complete my course i should hopefully have a HNC in Business Accounting and Management (providing i pass!!) by the time i finish, give or take a few months, i'll have finished my Trust Deed. Is there anything stopping me doing my partner's business accounts and getting paid for it?
i know there are some restrictions on becoming involved in financial careers if you have been made insolvant


User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 77167
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by kallis3 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
Hi Pink Dog, if you have completed your Trust Deed I would think you would be ok, and especially if it is your partners books you are doing.

Hang in there, one of the technical experts will be on to advise you further.

Hows your horse (is his name Major?) these days?
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “we salute the special people managing disability”