OR call

7 posts Page 1 of 1

Dee

Post by Dee » Thu May 29, 2008 1:18 pm
Hi

I have just received a call from our official receiver to make an appointment for our interview.

He was lovely and very approachable and down to earth. He seemed to give the impression that he wasn't out to make our lives a misery and that he would be accommodating where our house and daughters education was concerned.

I feel much better now and am actually looking forward to the 10th June when our appnt has been made for.

Dee
[:)]

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Thu May 29, 2008 1:20 pm
Ah Dee, that's brilliant. I'm sure it helps that you have someone decent. Good luck for your interview, I'm sure it's up and up for you now. Viki X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

chris.g

Post by chris.g » Thu May 29, 2008 1:25 pm
That's good news Dee, nearly there,
It's nice to be back......

rockbottom

Post by rockbottom » Thu May 29, 2008 1:34 pm
good news Dee, glad you are feeling happier now and can hopefully relax until the 10th.

rb

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Thu May 29, 2008 11:27 pm
Hi Dee

Good to see that your feeling a bit more confident, sounds like you have a nice OR!

Debbie
Debbie

Dee

Post by Dee » Fri May 30, 2008 1:09 pm
Thanks guys. I really feel that once you have made the decision to go down the BR route (not that we really had a choice) things get easier from that point on. BANKRUPTCY is a very scary word but definately less scary in reality.

I wish we could pay back our creditors but if I'm honest it's easier to justify to yourself when you have got into debt by robbing Peter to pay Paul rather than funding holidays and cars etc. I know everyone has their own reason for getting into debt and I would never judge but its important to me that I know I haven't been living a lavish lifestyle.

Dee

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Fri May 30, 2008 9:01 pm
It's making a decision that's always the hardest part isn't it. Once you've made the decision, everything else seems to follow and get a bit easier [:)]

Debbie
Debbie
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for may”