overtime & the odd bonus. (if im lucky)

4 posts Page 1 of 1

nkershaw

Post by nkershaw » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:55 am
hi all. still thinking on what to do. i think i will be filling in the on line form tonight for mellanie's team. but before i do. does overtime come into the iva as this isnt a gurantee on wage & also bonus can be few & far between & only £100 less tax but do these get taken into account.
i am also getting a little nervous now.
my wife has a joint account also with her x but he hasnt used it for at least 8 years & will not detatch himself from it. she has an overdraft of which cant pay back. will they chase him for the overdraft payment?

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:02 pm
Hi,

Overtime is not included as such. What usually happens is that you keep the first 10% over and above your normal take home pay and then pay across 50% of the rest.

Your wife's ex will be chased for the overdraft if your wife is doing an IVA as well.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:00 pm
Nathan I've deleted your other topic as it was more or less a duplicate of this one.

Just in case you wondered where it had gone.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

nkershaw

Post by nkershaw » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:04 pm
thankyou kallis3.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “renting”