Paperwork

9 posts Page 1 of 1

caraf

Post by caraf » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:27 pm
Hi everyone,
My iva was approved on the 27th December but because of Christmas and the New Year all my paperwork and Chairmans report wont be coming out to me and my creditors till the end of next week.
Over the last couple of days I have had a lot more letters demanding payment from my creditors, what should I do with them all, bin them or send them to my IVA company ?
53 down 7 to go !!
Cant wait till December 2012

aguise

Post by aguise » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:33 pm
I forwarded mine to my company.

Ang

Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/
Last edited by aguise on Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

jpj

Post by jpj » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:40 pm
I used to collect them up and just forward them on every week or so. It can take quite a while before the figures you owe dissapear from statements etc..it took 6 months with my Woolwich account.but once your in your IVA you are protected so it doesnt matter what they say! :o)

marsha1

Post by marsha1 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:53 pm
Hi Caraf, I send mine in as and when I get them. I had my iva approved in October and I have just had a demand letter from Next Directory. I have sent the demand back to next on this occasion informing them of my iva and the company I am with. If I remember correctly Next voted yes anyway.You will find that the letters and calls die down, but it does take a while for computer generated letters etc to stop. You are with a good company Clearstart, as I am if you need anything your IP or his/her staff will help. I received a bank statment from LLoyds who I owed a lot of money to after my iva was approved and they had piled bank charges on top, I was advised to send this to my IP which I did, apparantley they can't add charges on after an iva is approved, anyway I have not heard since.

caraf

Post by caraf » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Thank you for that Marsha1
If I send it all off to Clearstart, who's attention should I mark it for now my iva has been approved ??
53 down 7 to go !!
Cant wait till December 2012

jpj

Post by jpj » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:10 pm
Just wait a few days,when all your IVA paperwork comes through it will have the name of your IP (insolvency practitioner) from then on just send them to that person!

marsha1

Post by marsha1 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:13 pm
Yes your paperwork should state who your IP is, to be honest Caraf, I e mailed my case worker who was Joanne Rowan, she was amazing and always replied with some good advice, if your paperwork will be a while yet, mine was two weeks and no holidays to hold it up, you could do the same, or check your proposal docs that should give you a contact name, I cannot e mail my IP who is Alex Twitchen but can e mail Case worker.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:08 pm
I send mine in as and when I receive them. really for me it has only been Ambrose Wilson and Barclay Card - alot of the other creditors took note of the chairmans report or my own phonecall to inform them of the IVA as and when the statement after approval was received.

I can now say I am happy to receive my letters in the door each day - in fact I winged to my husband that we never get enough post!!

Lulu
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:08 pm
They will gradually stop arriving ... I used to put mine in the bin. Now that the IVA has been approved the creditors are essentially breaking the agreement that they've agreed to by contacting you with demands [:)]

Debbie

www.familyceremonies.co.uk

www.soulgrowth.co.uk
Debbie
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “new postings for December”