Pay Day Problems!

17 posts Page 2 of 2

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat May 31, 2008 4:07 pm
I did that with all my calls (after the initial ones) until I got my IVA when I didn't mind speaking to them! Ok, you dread the phone ringing, but if you have caller display you will know when it's your family.

If you have an answering machine, you will find that most will ring off as soon as the machine cuts in.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Sat May 31, 2008 9:08 pm
I had a problem with my wages being paid late a few months ago and rang the co op and they amended my direct debits and iva direct debit to a few days later when my money was in the account, they were ever so helpful as usual and it was an easy procedure.
I am a sales rep and when I have changed jobs I have always been still paid in the normal way and I had to send a cheque in for my float amount within a month of me leaving which I thought was very fair of them.

Hope all works out ok
Emma x
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “postings for may”