Payment Protection

13 posts Page 1 of 1

Abi

Post by Abi » Fri May 08, 2009 12:35 pm
Hi all,
I posted earlier on in the week about our Mortgage Payment Protection
renewl, as ours was going up by £20 per month with the Abbey. I was advised to try John Tegg (forum name coveritall) to see if he could help. I cannot believe the service he gives Immediate answers either by telephone or email, first class service, and the policy taylored to your needs and £16 cheaper than what we are paying now and for a better cover. Please if you have any queries regarding this subject or you wish to cover your IVA payments please just contact him.
Thank you John
Regards
Abi x

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Fri May 08, 2009 1:56 pm
John is an absolute gentleman, and I am so glad that he was able to help you. There may be a message here for othr forum members to give John a call. You may wish to consider using the saving for IVA insurance, giving you additional protection if anything were to happen to affect your income.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

tele2002

Post by tele2002 » Fri May 08, 2009 2:11 pm
I think I would be interested, how does it work with your I&E though, is it just an item added and thus your payment recalculated? I have Claire drawing up my draft now Melanie, should I mention it to her as something I would be interested in? Not sure I can afford it with mortgage protection (something I don't have currently) but again maybe I should during the term of the IVA (seems little point paying the IVA if I can't pay the mortgage!)
Approved 3rd June 2009 first payment made on the day.
Offer made and settled - happy days

76.5k debt creditors:- Northern Rock, MBNA, Barclaycard, LloydsTSB and Capital One

G

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Fri May 08, 2009 2:18 pm
We can consider putting an insurance premium into your expenditure Gary, but this is not always accepted by creditors. Either Sue or I will discuss this with you when we get to talking about the IVA proposal in due course. Make sure you remind me!
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

ricbro

Post by ricbro » Fri May 08, 2009 4:44 pm
Abi wrote:

Hi all,
I posted earlier on in the week about our Mortgage Payment Protection
renewl, as ours was going up by £20 per month with the Abbey. I was advised to try John Tegg (forum name coveritall) to see if he could help. I cannot believe the service he gives Immediate answers either by telephone or email, first class service, and the policy taylored to your needs and £16 cheaper than what we are paying now and for a better cover. Please if you have any queries regarding this subject or you wish to cover your IVA payments please just contact him.
Thank you John
Regards
Abi x
Is he one of the experts on here? or have you got any contact details for him.
Ta

Abi

Post by Abi » Fri May 08, 2009 4:48 pm
Hi Ricbro,
Yes he is listed under the experts on the left hand side, he has a web page which you can use for callculations for all different types of policy's

Regards
Abi x

Welsh Boy

Post by Welsh Boy » Fri May 08, 2009 4:50 pm
John`s details are on the site, I have had the pleasure of meeting him on a couple of occasions and can say he is an absolute gentleman and 100% knowledgable in his field.
F.P.C. 1,2,3 Qualified
Financial Planning Certificate
CeMap Qualified
Whole of Market Mortgage Broker
Managing Director : Debt Advisory Bureau
Debt Advisory 4U
Principal : All Mortgage Products

Directly Authorised with FSA :304244

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri May 08, 2009 4:54 pm
Brilliant news Abi!

A good result for John and his products as well.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

CoverItAll

Post by CoverItAll » Fri May 08, 2009 8:57 pm
Sincere thanks to Abi for your kind comments. We all hope we deliver the service our Clients expect, but to receive positive feedback like yours is very encouraging.

My thanks also to Melanie and Welsh Boy, two professionals for whom I have a high regard.
John Tegg
john.tegg@dms4asu.co.uk
http://www.paymentcover.co.uk
STANDARD TERMS for Forum Members for Home Insurance, Self Employed Tradesman's Public Liability, and Short Term Income Protection.

David Mond

Post by David Mond » Sun May 10, 2009 12:00 pm
I have also met John Tegg and can concur what other posters say about him. A true professional.
Regards, David Mond, Insolvency Practitioner for over 46 years. Personal Insolvency Practitioner of the year 2012, Personal Insolvency Practitioner of the year finalist 2013 & 2014 awarded by Insolvency & Rescue Magazine and 2015 finalist for Personal Insolvency Firm of the Year.

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Sun May 10, 2009 5:12 pm
Hi
I think I'll add my endorsement also.
I have met John many times and have also interviewed him for IVA.co.tv.
John has built a very successful business after being made bankrupt some years ago, quite an inspiring story.
Regards
Andam Davies

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sun May 10, 2009 5:28 pm
I've also met John - he's a lovely man and he made me realise that there is life after BR.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun May 10, 2009 6:57 pm
I have also met him, and agree with the others, he is a lovely man.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
13 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Payment Protection”