Payment Protection

3 posts Page 1 of 1

shroop

Post by shroop » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:37 pm
I entered into an IVA on 25th jan 2010 I have recently tried to reclaim back miss sold ppi from Natwest for 5 loans I had with them 4 o which were closed in 2007 and 2008 before I entered into the IVA. I was made an off from the bank for each loan separately coming to in total just under £5000 I contacted the bank to ask when this would be paid and they advised me that even though 4 of the offers are for loans which ate closed and settled because I still have an outstanding balance With them for the 5th loan which is part of the IVA they would use tho refund to offset the balance. How can they do this? I could understand the 5th offer being used against the outstanding balance as that loan is in default forms part of the IVA and should be used for the outstanding balance but how can they use the other money when they are for loans which are closed and nothing to do with my IVA at all surly that money should be sent to me am I right?? Help[:(!]

lem

Post by lem » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:07 pm
As you are in an IVA the money should go to your IP to distribute fairly amongst all your creditors not just Natwest, you need to let your IP know about this.

shroop

Post by shroop » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:12 pm
I have already contacted them and I was told that due to the loans not being part of the IVA it had nothing to do with them she did tell me that if I did receive any money that I would obviousley have to pay this to them but Natwest are not listening I don't know what to do?
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Payment Protection”