payment

Helping to resolve consumer disputes
2 posts Page 1 of 1

ELAINEY60

Post by ELAINEY60 » Wed May 01, 2013 7:18 pm
i have just completed 72mths of IVA and as far as i am concerned i have completed my agreement , one that i originally agreed to over 60 mths but it was increased as i earnt more than i anticipated .I emailed them in march to tell them that i was paying one more payment and then it was finished ,tonight i have recieved another email saying i have £618 outstanding (my monthly payment) and they want more evidence of my earnings.Ihave been telling them for as long as i can remember that i will send my p60 in as my salary isnt the same evry month as i work shifts and some months it is more than others so i asked that they could work it out and set the amount so i could budget .I am now angry that they are implying that i may not have finished it after all , i have paid a year more than originally agreed so how much longer can they do this to me ?
elaine

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed May 01, 2013 8:01 pm
Hi and welcome to the forum. did they conduct annual reviews along the duration of the IVA. Generally uplifts are paid when earned. 12 months seems a lot to add on to an IVA. Did you take any payment breaks?

Often 12 months is added on in lieu of equity. Which company are you with? I would ask them for a breakdown of all payments etc., so as to ascertain where any shortfall has occurred.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Disputes and IVA Mediation”