phone calls

19 posts Page 2 of 2

Dominic

Post by Dominic » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:28 pm
it took 20 minutes at Abbey i jsut walked in off the street.

neverending

Post by neverending » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:42 pm
Kezza
Let your creditors know as soon as possible that you are arranging an IVA and give them the IPs details.An excellent generic form from Bluebelle and one that I would recommend that you use.
Regards
Andy Davie

gizmo

Post by gizmo » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:29 am
I've had creditors ringing me at work which is very embarrasing as no-one knows about my situation and it could cause me problems should they find out. They have all been fine when I have told them they cannot ring me at work and that if they carry on doing so they may cause me to lose my job which means they will not get a penny. I found MBNA and Citicards to be the worst out of the lot of them. I also found that giving them my mobile number helped and I told them if they left aa message I will always ring them back.
As far as bank accounts go I found Natwest v easy to deal with - you could even apply online and you get a solo debit card which helps a bit. Yorkshire Bank also offered me an account as well without any problems. We were a bit limited who we could approach as we have so many creditors.

kezza

Post by kezza » Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:51 pm
Thanks everyone, I am in the process of getting all paperwork ready to send in to thomas charles and draught up my letters to my creditors. I really don't want to go through the aggrivation of explaining my circumstances over and over again.
THE ONLY WAY IS UP :-)
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “how you were getting on in 2006”