Planning before the end and start

9 posts Page 1 of 1

domingo001

Post by domingo001 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:46 pm
Hi,

What are your plans before this year ends? and what do you want or plan to do at the start of the year of 2020? We only have 2 months left! I am planning a business before the end of this year and will grow well next year.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:17 pm
Only just seen this post ... wondering now what you have done after your iva ended?

2020 for me will be the start of planning 2 years of celebrations for our Silver Wedding and my 50th birthday .... prior to our iva we would have simply swiped the credit card ... now it will be more likely to be a family lunch at home in the garden for our anniversary, and a weeks holiday in Cornwall for my big birthday. Nothing swanky ...turned into loving being at home!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

lisakent86

Post by lisakent86 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:32 pm
I just saw this post and like everyone even I had plans, but the situation changed for the entire world. It's a lockdown so planning failed. I was disappointed but now making new plans and doing my best to cope up with the present situation. Hope this 2020 gets better and ends well.

camilahenry

Post by camilahenry » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:35 am
I think we should talk about 2021, coz 2020 is near to end just one month left, so far this year was good and this year was bad for me. The bad thing was I lost my beloved aunty this year, I lost my fancy job but the good thing is I'm getting married with my German Fiancé and I'm so excited, although we both were not ready for wedding this year, coz both are in financial crisis and this is so hard to manage wedding expenses in this situation, anyway we have purchased our wedding clothes through couponcodify.com which is one of the best saving site, and just invited 50 guests and our wedding venue will be my backyard.
Hope before ending this year there were more good news for me.

riskov

Post by riskov » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:19 pm
there are no plans for this year, the pandemic has confused everything, and next year I plan to invest in commercial real estate

Jaxon Eades

Post by Jaxon Eades » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:40 pm
Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:17 pmluluj wrote:
Only just seen this post ... wondering now what you have done after your iva ended?

2020 for me will be the start of planning 2 years of celebrations for our happy birds Silver Wedding and my 50th birthday .... prior to our iva we would have simply swiped the credit card ... now it will be more likely to be a family lunch at home in the garden for our anniversary, and a weeks holiday in Cornwall for my big birthday. Nothing swanky ...turned into loving being at home!
Golden words. This year is really hard for all us.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:46 am
Jaxon - this year is definitely about survival ... its been a long difficult year for us all whether you are in an iva or not.
Yesterday I was sent some vouchers...I was asked which vouchers I would like .. my default request was a supermarket... my thinking was at best it would buy some champagne for our silver wedding anniversary lunch in 2021 which I will be organising and doing my own catering for, at worst and my self employed husband can't work for a period of time in 2021, it will mean we have food on the table for a few weeks.

11 years post iva completing and still budgeting and thinking outside the box to make things work.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

AndrewMonti

Post by AndrewMonti » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:52 am
Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:35 amcamilahenry wrote:
I think we should talk about 2021, coz 2020 is near to end just one month left, so far this year was good and this year was bad for me. The bad thing was I lost my beloved aunty this year, I lost my fancy job but the good thing is I'm getting married with my German Fiancé and I'm so excited, although we both were not ready for wedding this year, coz both are in financial crisis and this is so hard to manage wedding expenses in this situation, anyway we have purchased our wedding clothes through couponcodify.com which is one of the best saving site, and just invited 50 guests and our wedding venue will be my backyard.
Hope before ending this year there were more good news for me.
I understand and sympathize with you. This year was not easy for me, too, I lost my job and my favorite hobby.

austinhols

Post by austinhols » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:21 pm
Yes, this year was really difficult for absolutely everyone. But everything that is done is for the better, it cannot be otherwise!
check this service https://www.bestessaytips.com/review_essay.phpbest website to buy essay
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “money saving tips”