Poor Harry Puss!

9 posts Page 1 of 1

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:03 pm
I think Harry is a tad embarrassed! Since we blocked up his escape routes from the garden we don't think he's been out. We got back from Sainsburys tonight and as we were unloading the car we closed the living room door so Harry couldn't get out. When I went back in he was gone, and he wasn't in the garden. I called him and he didn't come so I didn't think anything of it and was about to go back in. All of a sudden there was a crash as Harry tried to jump our neighbour's fence to get back into the garden from the alley beside the house! Unfortunately he didn't quite make it and he fell backwards and the trellis from the top of the fence landed on top of him! The fence is about is 4" 6' with the trellis on top so it's not exactly high!

Dave has now mended the fence, and Harry came in for his dinner and has sulked in the garden ever since - I think his pride is hurt!

I have a delinquent puddy tat, addicted to weed and wrecking everything in his path!!!
Last edited by Skippy on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Julie

Post by Julie » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:06 pm
Ah poor Harry - his escape was thwarted and now he's hanging his head in shame [:I]

No more pond weed??

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:07 pm
[:D][:D][:D]Oh I'm sorry Skippy, it shouldn't be funny but that last bit cracked me up! Poor Harry sulking. Give him a snuggle from me.
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:15 pm
I'll try Viki, but I could lose an arm!

So far so good Julie, but I think it's because he hasn't been able to get out of the garden - as you can tell he's not very good at jumping!

Julie

Post by Julie » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:19 pm
Harry's got a great personality eh?

Mty 2 are complete opposites, 1 is very much a lady and my "boy" well all I can say is he's stopped peeing everywhere but thats as good as it gets! Wouldn't swop them for the world - even though I had aphobia of cats throughout my childhood!

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:23 pm
Well we wanted a cat with character, and that's certainly what we got!

I wouldn't be without him - I can't imagine not having him here! What are your cats called Julie?

Julie

Post by Julie » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:31 pm
I reckon the cats develope their characters from their owners....oops not that I'm saying you like pond weed Skippy[:D]

Wait for the names of mine....my lady is Teide, named after Mount Teide, because she climbs to the highest point possible and we just got back from Tenerife when we got her. I know stupid reason, but she loves it. Only problem is, us Welsh have a habit of saying the word "TIDY", all the time. So everyone thinks thats her name.!

My naughty boy is called Latchford, after the footballer Bob Latchford.

On the odd occassion he's good, I call him Latch [:D]

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:38 pm
I don't climb the conifer at the bottom of the garden or throw myself at the neighbour's fence either!!!

They're unusual names - I think Latchford is excellent! If we'd got a ginger cat I wanted to call it Scholes, but I was told no way by Dave!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:06 pm
Poor Harry! At least it was only his pride (and the trellis!) that was dented![:D]
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “pets corner”