Postcode for map?

64 posts Page 3 of 5

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:37 am
Well,I now live in the grand St Georges Hall in the city centre.[8D] I've added my buddies too.[:)] Can't see anyone near me though. Julie, you look close but I thought you lived near Melanie.[?]
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

angelrainbow

Post by angelrainbow » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:45 am
I'm still shiny and new but I hope to make some friends on here - you are all so lovely and supportive.
Completion Certificate received September 2012.

freelili

Post by freelili » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:52 am
I am living in the cemetery that is just behind my house, don’t worry I am still breathing. I haven’t added all my buddies yet as my computer was running really slow. Perhaps I should become a goth?
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:01 am
I'm doing mine a few at a time, so anyone not on there yet, don't panic, I'm getting there!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

debbie.s

Post by debbie.s » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:46 am
Still nobody from down my way. Maybe I'm the only one in debt from this part of the country.[:)][:)]
Last edited by debbie.s on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
900 62/62

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:52 am
There's no one that close to me at the moment either.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

jane.l

Post by jane.l » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:58 am
I would not dare put any personal info on the t'interweb after what happened to me before, I posted under a username but from the info I gave, which was quite general, I was still tracked down and given abuse by an ex-friend and my BROTHER! This has happened on one more occasion too and then one of them decided to apply for numerous loans in my name when I bankrupt! [:0] such big men aren't they???

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:02 pm
jane, that's awful![:0]

I can't believe a relative and an (ex) friend could stoop so low! No wonder you are a bit reticent! I'd be the same!
Bob Marley.

Julie

Post by Julie » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:14 pm
Viki - I don't know if mine saved properly, I've just re-done it and I'm not too far away from Melanie.

How do you check where others are or if there's anyone near you?

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:16 pm
Ah Julie, I thought you weren't near me, pity, I would have come round for a cuppa. If you click on "forum frugal friends" right up at the top left then the map will come up. Just click on anyone and it will tell you who it is and you can see if they are near. X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

Julie

Post by Julie » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:48 pm
Oh never mind Viki, we'll have a virtual cup of coffee together, I've just put the kettle on [:D]

There's no-one near me [:(]

jane.l

Post by jane.l » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:40 pm
well, funnily enough, following on from my previous post today, the slient phone calls have started AGAIN! How sad that some people have to track the lives of others on the internet and obviously have no life of their own! I may find I have somehow applied for loads of credit again, eh? This time it will be a police matter, as advised last time[}:)]

Julie

Post by Julie » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:42 pm
Thats awful Jane, you're doing the right thing though, pass it onto the police.

Hope you're ok xx

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:45 pm
Can you not change your phone number Jane? That way, at least the calls will stop.

The one saving grace is that no one will be able to get credit in your name if you are br, and I really don't know why they would try.

I would definitely get in touch with the police though if someone i trying that.

There is a thing called CIFAS which you can sign up to, which costs about £11 a year and you, and anyone else applying for credit in your name, will have to jump through a few more hoops than usual. If you signed up to that, it might put people off.
Bob Marley.

jane.l

Post by jane.l » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:04 pm
yes, I will buy a new SIM card tomorrow, its my mobile you see, thats how I know who it is as I only gave this number out to a very few people[;)]

The only reason I can think of why they are applying for loans in my name is that I was bankrupt and they think I will get in trouble with the OR for applying for credit whilst an undischarged bankrupt.

Of course I am discharged now but I won't be applying for any credit anyway!

Their behaviour is just because they do not approve of what I have done,(bankruptcy) well, there are aspects of their life I don't approve of but I would not stoop to their level
64 posts Page 3 of 5
Return to “Put yourself on the map !”