Public Liability Ins - Try this Company!

3 posts Page 1 of 1

sammijo

Post by sammijo » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:41 pm
After worrying about my husband's chances of being able to renew his public liability insurance as a self-employed builder, I asked him to call his insurance broker and come clean about our situation.
He rang me back after a conversation and said that our insurance broker didn't think that it would affect us but would contact some Insurers. I asked him what he had said and he replied that he had told them that we hadn't gone bankrupt but had entered in to IVF in December!!! After rolling around the floor in hysterics, I managed to get the words out that he had confused IVF with IVA and we both wondered what the broker must have thought!!
Anyway, out broker today sent us a letter stating that they had shopped around and found a company called NIG who have agreed to accept us and are aware that we have entered in to an IVA last December. So for anyone struggling to get Public Liability Ins, try this Company, I have read right through the t's and c's and everything looks to be ok.
[:D]

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:01 pm
That is good news that you've got the insurance and I'm sure will help other posters who require this. Had to laugh at the IVF reference. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:13 pm
[:D][:D]

It is good for other posters though!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “tips for IVA success”