Question about Co-op internet banking

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

gemma_g

Post by gemma_g » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:22 am
hi all, was wondering if anyone could help me? i've recently opened a co-op cashminder account, i did application over the phone and rang them after a week cos not heard and they said my application had been cancelled because they'd spelt my name with a j instead of a g. so they re typed and the application went through with a different tracking number. i got all the paperwork and electron card (still waiting for pin) and this morning i rang up and set up internet banking. now i've just logged on to see if it had worked and its showing 2 accounts, one with the account number on my paperwork and the other one different, so my question is does it work like the think banking account with 2 accounts or do you think they've opened 2 accounts and not told me about one? or is because its a joint account and they've given hubby a seperate account?maybe i should ring them but wanted a few opinions first! thanks in advance, gemma x

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:25 am
It might be something to do with your initial application, and they perhaps haven't deleted it off the system yet.

I'd give them a ring.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

m15

Post by m15 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:49 am
THEY HAVE OPENED TWO I WOULD SAY. ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE A JOINT ACCOUNT AND ITS JUST ONE ACCOUNT SHOWING.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:51 am
It sounds as though they have opened 2 accounts. I have 2 Cashminder accounts and when I log into my main account both are showing.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:55 pm
m15, can I ask that you don't post in capitals please. It's classed as shouting and it's not easy on the eye!

Thanks.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”