Question for Melanie regarding DFD.

3 posts Page 1 of 1

sue_j4

Post by sue_j4 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:19 pm
Hi

I have posted a couple of times with my concerns over my transfer of IVA from Clearstart to DFD and lack of communication of the actual transfer. I actually contacted DFD myself twice to say it was time for my review and to say i was not aware of any transfer of my account as no mail received.Only finding out about the transfer via this forum! Thanks goodness for this forum and my daily dose to keep me going!
Last week i finally got my income and expenditure and review confirmation but still no confirmation of transfer or who my new supervisor will be! I have completed I/E today and just set it off. A little nervous how it will reviewed but my circumstances have not changed too much. Its just what Clearstart allowed i wonder if DFD will try to alter/change !! Clearstart allowed me high petrol allowance as i commute a large distance and its so difficult with fuel rising!

Melanie - i just wondered following a prevous post whether you managed to speak with Andy about following up the concerns the forum members have had over the transfer of cases to DFD and lack of communication?

Thanks for your help!

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:55 pm
Hi
Melanie did speak with me and I am,again,going to try to arrange an interview with DFD and discuss this matter
kind regards
Andam Davies

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:57 pm
Andy - I was just going to call you on that so you pipped me to the post! It would be great if you could find out exactly what the situation is for forum posters tied up in this case transfer.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for july”