RE: PPI taking a long time

22 posts Page 2 of 2

Poppy1

Post by Poppy1 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:46 pm
It is. The other thing I can't understand about MBNA themselves is their position on not liaising with 3rd parties at the time in IVA cases. Apparently they weren't investigating them at the time. Clearly this is unnacceptable and obstructive. Why wouldn't they do this for IVA cases and did they have a right to do this?

Obviously trying to work out whether there's anything I can do to make MBNA go quicker themselves. EIF will now provide me with weekly updates, which is progress...if not a major result. I don't understand why MBNA have to lodge a complaint claim from me to get me a letter confirming what we all already know and say it might be another 56 days. Isn't it like the quickest thing they could do to just issue a letter confirming no PPI on account? Bureaucracy...sigh!

Ok, time for some tai chi or something relaxing. Probably time to switch off from the problem.

Poppy1

Post by Poppy1 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:47 pm
I'm all moans this week aren't I! Sorry.

slushysnow

Post by slushysnow » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 pm
Just ignore them for a month your name will come up. Then say. I sent an email or letter did you not get it. ?... Then ignore them for another month. Basically you are doing the work. They should not need to contact you after you sign. Its over to them Its your iva company who chose them its not Eif. Whose to blame. Your company is the organ grinder don't waste time with the monkey :-)

Poppy1

Post by Poppy1 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:17 pm
In other news...whilst the completion of my IVA is taking it's time... I got on to my Masters!!! So one reason to be happy this week.

Struzzo39

Post by Struzzo39 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:43 pm
Well done you on the masters front. Our delay is because of mbna also!!!!
Steven & Debbie

orchid5

Post by orchid5 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:48 pm
Fantastic news for you Poppy, well done.

With regards to the EIF's of this world etc, i would write your letter of complaint and see what comes back, if you are still not getting anywhere then send it on to the Ministry of Justice who regulate this shambolic company. I do have to say though DFD and all the others who use this company are aware of how they operate and are still referring folks to them, not good!
Om shanti, namesté, good luck to all who are embarking on the IVA journey, it isn't always an easy one but the outcome is the best.

IVA COMPLETED August 2012, received Completion certificate 18.4.13.

Poppy1

Post by Poppy1 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:31 pm
Hi All, well today I received an email from my caseworker at EIF to confirm closure of my last case (apparently verbal confirmation from MBNA was enough as long as it was them. Fair enough, but could have put an effort in a long time ago). So apparently they have notified DFD today. So, I have just emailed DFD to ask how long they will take now everything is complete.

One step nearer. Hopefully it will be very soon...

Thanks for your advice guys.
22 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Payment Protection”