RECLAIMING CREDIT CARD FEES

17 posts Page 2 of 2

Andrew Graveson

Post by Andrew Graveson » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:15 pm
Martyn has been at the forefront of reclaiming charges from banks and credit card companies.

His website www.moneysavingexpert.com also contains some great ways to save money. My last mobile phone contract was absolutely free for 12 months as a result of a tip on his site.

There's some good support on there for PPI claims as well where it has been mis-sold.

Another good website for self-help claims is run by the Consumer Action Group.

Andrew Graveson
Mortgage Broker & Bright Oak Debt Management
andrew@brightoak.co.uk
www.brightoak.co.uk
Andrew Graveson
Bright Oak Ltd
UK Debt Management Company

Doug9898

Post by Doug9898 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:34 am
The credit card charges are not included in the Ruling and you claim the full amount back even IF its UNDER £12 .(this is because the OFT ruled that £12 or over they would investigate this does not mean they arer ight in charging £12!!!! SO Go ahead with your claim for the full amount !!!.
Also it is still possible to get bank charges back with out waiting for the anticipated long drawn out test case which in the banks own admission will take months possibly years (if the losing party will do be it the consumer or the bank) I suggest you either claim financial hardship or use section 6 of the Eurpoean humans rights act " cases have to heard in a reasonable time " this is not just for suspect terrorists but can also apply to banks ! . I have have used this succesfully to lift many stays.
The Sites that Andrew mentions will give you a fuller explanation .
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “reclaiming bank charges while in an IVA”