Review of I&E after final payment... should this be done twice?

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Jasmin.75

Post by Jasmin.75 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:27 am
Hi again everyone! In June, Aperture requested for Income & expenditure review, which I sent, then came the final payment made in July🙏🏼, i emailed them to make sure that my case will go to their closure department, which I received a reply via email that closure takes 3-6months from final payment & that all i need to do now is wait... then just now, good that I opened my client portal, hoping to know when the completion certificate be issue, but instructions surprised that Aperture is asking for another I&E review, is this just their way of delaying things? Or is it a process before iva completes?
3rd month from last payment this October... please advise me. Thank you x

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:42 am
There is a final review as part of the closure process to ensure all monies have been paid etc.

Hopefully the certificate will be issued very soon.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Jasmin.75

Post by Jasmin.75 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:49 am
Thanks luluj.
I have completed I&O and sent required documents (p60,bank statements,payslips) today via client portal and emailed them to.
Fingers crossed 🤞🏼, the wait won’t be long🙏🏼...road to debt free...

kristian

Post by kristian » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:53 pm
My final payment (hopefully..) was 1st of July however my Aperture customer portal was asking for my final review from the beginning of May so I thought saying as I've already had the 12 month extension they were after my final review early which I gladly completed. Fast forward 1st of July final payment made I phoned them up just to confirm that it was my final payment and they had all my information they required only to be informed they needed my last 2 months pay slips for my final review. When I asked why as I had already sent all my info in May when the customer portal requested them I was told it shouldn't have requested them in May! I have phoned them for updates since but all I get is the standard "the closure process takes between 3-6 months", Aperture do not do anything quickly or well.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “weight watchers club”