Rude People

33 posts Page 1 of 3

rayb

Post by rayb » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:51 pm
Hi,

I have just got off the phone to my IP Blair Endersby and I have just dealt with the most rudest person I have ever spoken to. I asked if I could pay half of my payment this month due to some unforseen circumstances and would pay it back plus my normal installment the end of August. His attitude sucked and he spoke to me both rudely and unprofessionally. I explained that I had previously worked in a call centre working for aston martin and if I had spoken to people the way he had spoken to me I would not have had a job. Snotty twerp - sorry have to rant because he made my blood boil!!! Anyway they would not budge and luckily enough a friend is going to help me but god help anyone who speaks to him!!!

Blair Endersby

Post by Blair Endersby » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:52 pm
Ray
Sorry you feel this way. Email me your details and I will look into this and see if anything can be done about the payment.

Email address below

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:11 pm
Do you have a history of non payment Ray? The poster from Blair Endersby earlier confirmed that it is possible, under their firm's policy, to miss up to three payments - but if you are already in arrears this may be tricky. What is the reason for not being able to make the full payment this month?
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

chris.g

Post by chris.g » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:24 pm
Ray, can I just say that they should have the call recorded and you are well within your rights to ask for it to be listened into by a supervisor/manager and ask their opinion on it. Some people think because we owe creditors that we can be spoken to anyway they choose...that is so wrong. There may come a time when they are in our shoes and, if Karma works, they will get to speak to someone like them.....
It's nice to be back......

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:01 pm
Hi Ray

Rudeness makes my blood boil to - especially if these people are used to answering the phone from people desperate in debt and looking for help, the last thing they need is to be delt with in this way.

i hope you get things sorted and get your payment reduced for the month, an iva is a long term thing and if nothing unforseen comes up in that time you would be incredibly lucky!

Best wishes
Emma
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x

chardonnay

Post by chardonnay » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:32 pm
Hi Ray,
Chin up and move on. Not everyone at Blair Endesby is that bad. I've had some really hair raising calls with them, but they do have employee's who are understanding and compassionate.
Put this down as a bad experience and look to a more positive outcome next time. Rather than speak to the call centre staff, you could consider approaching your IP directly?
I'm with the same company so I hope your experience improves considerably - and I must say I am impressed by their quick response.
Hugs,
Chardonnay
Chardonnay

michael.t47

Post by michael.t47 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:37 pm
chin up ray, some of the people i am talking to re really rude an agressive, others are understanding an nice
i simply hang up on the rude an agressive oes

drowning-mummy

Post by drowning-mummy » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:13 pm
What do people have to gain by being rude? It takes far more effort to be rude than to just simply be nice.
I often wonder what these people are like in their private lives, who are friends etc, how do they behave at dinner parties........

Over the last month, the majority of call-centre staff have been quite nice, just doing their job (afterall I do owe money), but some have been horrendous! When people are rude to me at work I'm more inclined to NOT help them, but if you are nice, i'll go out of my way to help you. Simple!
"Theres always time to fly a kite....."

Visit my blog:
http://drowningmummy.blogs.iva.co.uk/?p=3

Soulgrowth

Post by Soulgrowth » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:14 pm
I thought the whole point of IPs, who receive fees to help us mere mortals address our debt situation, was they were supposed to be empathetic but professional and deal with our situations sensitively and non-judgementally ... we get enough hassle and made to feel bad from our creditors.

Debbie
Debbie

rayb

Post by rayb » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:30 am
I would just like to say thank you to everyone who posted there comments. I feel a lot better now after a nice relaxing weekend in the sun and your kind words!!!

Melanie, had one missed payment due to car repairs which has been tagged on to the end and this one was needed for some new clothes and bits and bobs for my daughter.

Cybus

Post by Cybus » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:10 am
Could I suggest that you leave feedback of your experiences with Blair Endersby on http://www.iva.com

Perhaps the person you spoke to was out of their depth and you were asking them questions they did not know the answers too. Your experience gives a poor reflection of quality of service provided to you, which is unfortunate.
Tell it like it is.

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:49 am
Hey Ray, glad you're feeling better, amazing what a little sunshine can do.[8D] X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

rayb

Post by rayb » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:52 am
Thanks Viki. Well I am a ray of sunshine you know lol.

Cybus, I think I will leave my experience on there.

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:56 am
[:D][:D][:D] Too true! X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

chris.g

Post by chris.g » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:56 am
That's a great suggestion Cybus, ALL feedback should be noted. Unfortunately, like a lot of call centres, they obviously need to train certain staff on customer relations.....
It's nice to be back......
33 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “postings for july”