Shop direct default 3 months after completion certificate

3 posts Page 1 of 1

AL28

Post by AL28 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:19 pm
Checked my credit score today as I now do religiously as looking to get a mortgage at the end of the month to find that for some reason shop direct have registered a default (unsure of default date as score not updated) however my Iva and certificate completion was on 25/06/2019 and I’d been sorting my credit reports out which were now squeaky clean until this popped up completely out of the blue. I now feel so gutted that I’ll have to go through the issues that I did with previous creditors to get this sorted again putting me back for a mortgage.
Has anyone else suffered this? I thought it was over!

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:59 am
Unfortunately it often happens ... write to their credit controller with the start date of your iva and instruct them to amend data in 28 days otherwise you will have no choice but to make a formal complaint. It normally works!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:54 am
It does happen -- even to those without IVAs. Hence the need to keep an eye on these things. Some people have even had monetary 'apologies' for this sort of thing!
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “template letter suggested by inaiva”