sleepless nights

5 posts Page 1 of 1

cat 1

Post by cat 1 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:36 am
Hello.Middle of the night and can't sleep again.Panic attacks again and lots of stressful thoughts. Why now? Nothing has gone wrong 'yet'. I've still got some money in the bank and it's xmas and not near payday so a miracle in itself. Most pressies bought now but fed up of having to spend. Bought myself a pair of boots after work-£15 TKMax bargin. perhaps it's this that's bothering me.
Just found out someone very close to me took overdose as bailiffs were on the way within next 24 hours. Mortage hadn't been paid for 6 months. She hadn't told anyone. Including a very shocked immediate family. Fortunately, she's going to be ok physically. It's often a very lonely place this debt thing. I'm so glad I've found this forum. It's cathartic to write it down at 4.35 am instead of the churning feeling..Night. Night. CAT 1

debbiw

Post by debbiw » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:30 am
Hi Cat 1, hope you managed to get some sleep last night. Keep your chin up mate x

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:44 am
I'm sorry to hear about your friend Cat. I hope that she's ok and will be able to get the help that she needs. I hope you're ok and feeling better now that you've had a sleep x

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is the present - a gift to make the most of.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/

lily

Post by lily » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:16 am
Hi Cat

I am sorry to hear of your sleeplessness and your friend. I know what its like to be awake all night the hours are endless and you have to struggle through the following day.

Youre doing all you can to address your problems, perhaps a trip to the doc might help?? I found if I went out in the cold with the dog and had a little jog it helped to turn my brain off for a few hours.

Your friend must feel that suicide is the only way out. S/he must be helped to believe that there is an answer to every problem, death is so final and you cant come back and say sorry. Maybe she can find enough support here??

Hope you get some rest tonight.

lily
lily

cat 1

Post by cat 1 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:42 pm
Hello.Thanks for you're kind words.I did manage to get back to sleep then wanted to hurl the alarm clock through the window!!! I'll sleep tonight I suspect. Could have done with an afternoon 'power'nap . She's fine physically but on a mental health unit now.I'll see her over the weekend.Stangley enough, another of our mutual friends was discussing why she had done what she had when there were alternatives? Told me all about his IVA and in the 3rd year of it. Well I never...Night
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner: chat in 2007”