Solo & Electron Cards

4 posts Page 1 of 1

veekay

Post by veekay » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:54 am
Does anyone know why certain companies do not accept Solo or Electron cards?? It's confusing because they are the accounts you need to have money in to use the card but some people don't want to know!! [?]

Storm

Post by Storm » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:27 am
It is defined by the particular bank the merchant / seller is using to process your card.

Solo is probably more accepted now than ever before whilst Electron has been loosing a bit of ground.

Most high street retailers / supermarkets have committed to accept all forms of cards - particularly post chip + pin.

OPTIMIST12

Post by OPTIMIST12 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:36 am
Veekay -

I agree its a pity. I have an Electron Card and it is not accepted at my train station when I buy my ticket to work and if you use the "Self Service" tills at Tesco you have to wait for one of the shop colleagues to come over and arrange for you to sign a receipt! I just find I draw out cash for most things.
47 months completed - 13 months to go.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:55 am
I only really use my Electron card for buying things on Ebay as I prefer to spend the cash!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is the present - a gift to make the most of.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “credit”