Something to make you smile - I hope

1 post Page 1 of 1

johnz

Post by johnz » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:41 pm
Here's a joke that will hopefully take you mind off your worries, if only for a little while.

3 women go to heaven and St Peter meets them at the gates.

"Welcome to heaven, ladies. Enjoy yourselves and remember there is just one rule. Don't step on the ducks"

The women walk through the gates and sure enough there are ducks everywhere. So many, in fact that it's virtually impossible not to step on them.

Within minutes, the first woman has stepped on a duck. St Peter appears with a really ugly man next to him. "You've stepped on a duck and must be punished. You will be chained to this man for the rest of eternity". He chains them together and disappears.

A couple of days later, the second woman steps on a duck. Again, St Peter appears, this time with an exceptionally ugly man. "You've stepped on a duck and must be punished. You will be chained to this man for the rest of eternity". Again, he chains them together and disappears.

The third woman has been watching this with growing horror. She is determined that this is not going to happen to her and watches where she's stepping at all times. 3 months later St Peter appears with the most gorgeous man she has ever seen. Without a word, he chains them together and leaves.

"What was that about", she asks.

"I have no idea", says the man, "but I just stepped on a duck!"

2 things about this made me smile. One, I thought it was quite funny. Two, can you imagine heaven covered in ducks!! How cute would that be.

Johnz
Johnz
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner: chat in 2007”