St. Debtdummy's Apostasy

8 posts Page 1 of 1

DebtDummy

Post by DebtDummy » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:21 pm
Hello all, let me explain myself here. I was under the impression that someone under an IVA had to inform the IP about a change in employment, income,etc; and in some circumstances even ask if certain financial activities could be performed. I truly believed the relationship between the client and the IP was thicker than mud.

Let me explain myself again here. I did not refer to anyone's behaviour as illegal. I did imply immorality though. For that batawi13, you can hit me over the head with a club for forty days and 40 nights while I am wearing my pink warrior's helmet.

Now, let me explain something about me. I never at anytime felt anyone was ganging up on me. I know when people are ganging up on me and this was not one of those instances. If I thought for one minute that anyone was ganging up on me I would give that person the ugliest debtor's armour to wear, tie him/her to a donkey's rear end(s/he would not be worthy of a horse, of course), and parade them around central London. Gee! What a sight that would be at rush hour! Ha!

I am sorry if you felt I launched a scathing attack and patronized you, batawi13. I do not have an air of superiority, more like Air Du Temp(smile) nor do I practice invective behaviour.
However, I do have a few relatives who once believed that because I wore shoes to family reunions I was being 'uppity'.

Henceforth (bowing with pink helmet in hand),I will continue to post, but my fingers will be very very guarded....and guided.

Again, a huggie wuggie to all of those who believed I have hurt them in some manner. Those were not my intentions at all. I am the patron saint of debtors(smile). So, in church tomorrow, could you please give 10% of your monthly income in tithes to St. Debtdummy's Charity? I am going to need it to file for bankruptcy. Ha!

This subject is closed because I said so(smile) and I started this rukus in the first place. I am going to my mia-mia and do penance.Ha!

All I have left is my humour. :)
Last edited by DebtDummy on Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

View my blog http://www.debtdummybankruwoman.blogs.iva.co.uk.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:34 pm
Hi DD, glad you still have your humour, and I would like to send a big huggie wuggie back to you as I took your post the wrong way - perhaps I was feeling a little sensitive last night! You are one of the nicest, most helpful people on here, and you make me laugh. I hope I can get through BR with the same attitude that you have - postive, and keeping my humour - I haven't got much and they'll take my car, so the least they can do is let me keep my sense of humour!

Onwards and upwards!!!
View my blog at: http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/

DebtDummy

Post by DebtDummy » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:50 pm
skippy13, I will always have my sense of quirky humour. My parents told me when I was a wee girl, that when the doctor delivered me I didn't cry as most babies do, I laughed.

As for the BR. Well, I wrote in the deductions area 'humour priceless'. Now, this left me wondering if the Official Receiver will treat my humour as an antique and attempt to auction it off? Ha!

View my blog http://www.debtdummybankruwoman.blogs.iva.co.uk.

batawi3

Post by batawi3 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:52 pm
Hi DD,

A huggie wuggie back to you as well. I did take your post the wrong way. I will take you up on your offer of the pink warrior's helmet though (smile). No hard feelings on my part, in fact I felt a bit embarassed when I read my post this morning, it was a bit harsh I must confess, which is why I edited it. Lets enjoy the forum and continue giving the best advice we can give where appropriate.

Best wishes to all FM's

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:54 pm
My mum has always said I've got a black sense of humour, inherited from my dad! Although I'm worried about BR, I am determined that I will laugh my way through it - perhaps not with the OR though!

Onwards and upwards!!!

freelili

Post by freelili » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:16 pm
Hello all

I agree with what skippy says, this forum was so supportive of me when I first posted, I believe that the support from the 'debtors' is a vital pert of the service, well it was for me. Whats happening though? It seems there has been a few strong posts of late and although an opinion is only that persons veiw, or indeed experience, its important to maintain a balance here. The experts who gives us advice, which is most welcome do, I feel, have an incentive to post, and can pass people onto another area, without I hope becoming 'exclusive' to other companies out there. The IVA world is far from perfect, its a long and difficult road for the debtor, but it can work. Why am I saying this you may ask yourself? Well, because I feel these few incidents might put new people off posting and passing valuable experience on, which would be a huge loss.
Thank you for reading

LILY
Last edited by freelili on Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:26 pm
Well said Lily. There was another post yesterday (I think) that springs to mind that was very negative, and I thought quite rude to Melanie. If posters are rude, the experts won't post on here, and that would be a great loss. Also, I would hate any new posters to look at the forum and think they don't want to say anything, or ask for help as they are worried what will be said to them. People post on here as they need support, not judgement.

Onwards and upwards!!!

thebear29uk

Post by thebear29uk » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:18 pm
Hi DD

So glad you didn't feel picked on. I've been fretting all day that I started a thread last night that seemed to spiral out of control. I'm glad we're all friends again. Humour is priceless and I'm also known more for that than anything else. I once took part in a yacht race non-stop around Great Britain and Ireland. 12 days at sea and I maintain that I was picked for my humour rather than my sailing skills!![:D]

I agree with Skippy. The post yesterday aimed at Welshboy and Melanie was wrong and uncalled for. We need the experts and I'm sure they have helped us all at one time or another.

Best wishes

Dave
Regards

Dave

View my blog at www.thebear29uk.blogs.iva.co.uk/
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA postbag for march”