Statement

25 posts Page 1 of 2

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:27 pm
Hi, as some of you may know I changed jobs six months ago, however I have found it very difficult to juggle this new job with my role as site manager and spokesperson for IVA.co.uk.

My real passion in life, apart from my family, has become helping people with financial difficulties finding solutions that suit them. I have therefore decided to realise a long standing ambition and work full time in this area.

My role with IVA.co.uk will remain the same, as will the impartiality of the site, but I am delighted to say that I am now working as a debt advisor, working with a range of professionals that I have met in recent years.

I am looking forward to helping people through my new role as an advisor, plus maintaining iva.co.uk's position as the UK's leading website for debt advice and support.

To find out more about me and the work I have been undertaking within the area of personal debt and insolvency, please visit my site www.andydavie.com
Andam Davies

size5

Industry Expert

Post by size5 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:34 pm
I am sure that you won't regret it Andy, it is a profession that is at times frustrating, exhausting, occasionally emotional and very draining, anti-social (ask Mrs Size!!) and sometimes downright heart-breaking, but it is also ultimately very, very rewarding.

I wouldn't swop my job for the world, and with your obvious passion and zeal I can safely say that I am sure you will be a big hit.

Regards.
Cert DR
23+ years in debt advice
I do not post for anyone other than myself

Follow my tweets at http://twitter.com/debtmastersize5

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:37 pm
Congratulations Andy, and good luck with your new role. When I read the first paragraph of your post I was worried you were leaving the forum!

Who knows, with a bit of luck I might be able to follow you into a similar job one day!

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:39 pm
Thanks Mike
I remember,and often quote,something that you said to me at one of the frugal friends evenings that you "love every minute of your job"
I'm sure that there is not many people that could honestly say that.
Regards
Andam Davies

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:41 pm
Thanks Tracey
Andam Davies

freelili

Post by freelili » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:58 pm
Hey, thats fantastic.

I cant think of a better person to work in the debt industry. I think having walked down the road yourself, you know where people are coming from, with you on their side they cant go far wrong. Very best wishes in everthing you do, your passion to help others is an inspiration to us all.

Also I would like to thank you, my firsts posts here were very desperate, I was in a black place for a long time. Without your 'neverending' help I might not have made it through.

Good luck with the job Andy

Extra special regards.
Last edited by freelili on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:02 pm
You were the first person to answer my first post as well Andy!

ianmillington

Post by ianmillington » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:04 pm
Like Mike, I'm sure you won't regret it. If nothing else, every day in the debt/insolvency business is "interesting". I feel if I don't learn something new each day, I've probably been sleeping on the job[:D]

Good luck with it - I'm sure it will go well for you.

ian
Ian Millington
Insolvency Director
PDHL Ltd (formerly Personal Debt Helpline Ltd)
www.pdhl.co.uk

moretolife

Post by moretolife » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:18 pm
wow.andy...how fantastic...you will be great at it..i think people who have been through the experience of IVA and/or BR....are much more empathetic to others in this situation....good luck...only dont leave the IVA site..please...
IVA completed 11th Dec 2009 due to a Full and Final with the fantastic help of Michael Peoples and
Mc Cambridge Duffy

Visit my blog...Journey from Debt to Life Post IVA
http://moretolife.blogs.iva.co.uk

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:34 pm
Andy, that is brilliant. I'm so made up for you. I wish you all the luck in the world. I think you were definitely made for that role. X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

angelrainbow

Post by angelrainbow » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:46 pm
Congratulations Andy. It is my dream to do a job that I love, that would be something to enjoy and not endure. I hope one day to be lucky enough to realise that ambition.
Completion Certificate received September 2012.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:59 pm
Look forward to 24/7 working Andy - and the most rewarding career ever! You are bound to be an absolute success, and I wish you the very best of luck for the future. Hopefully this leaves you with more time to post as well!
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

cat 1

Post by cat 1 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:21 pm
If you continue to support/advise people the way you do on here, you're going to have a very successful career ahead of you.Good luck and what a God send to your future clients (and unfortunatly, it looks like there will be many ) You won't be short of work.Cat

helen c

Post by helen c » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:37 pm
[:)]Good luck....could not think of a better person for the job...having been there and knowing what it's like is just so important to the role. All the best I am sure you will enjoy your new vocation[:)]

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:39 pm
How fantastic Andy, I wish you all the best for you and your family. You honestly deserve this.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
25 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “andydavie.com”